• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will my consultant go inactive if she doesn't submit anything this month?

In summary, an "Inactive Question" in Pampered Chef is a question that has been marked as inactive by the person who asked it, making it no longer visible to other users and unable to be answered or commented on. To mark a question as inactive, simply click on the "Mark as Inactive" button located below the question. Once a question is marked as inactive, it cannot be viewed or answered. To reactivate a previously marked inactive question, click on the "Reactivate" button below the question. There is no limit to how many times a question can be marked as inactive and reactivated, but it is recommended to only do so if the question is no longer relevant or has been satisfactorily answered.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I know this has probably been answered a dozen times, but I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it so please bear with me.

I have a consultant whose last show was submitted in Dec for just a little over $300. She has done nothing since. If she doesn't submit anything this month, will she go inactive as of Feb 1st or does she still have the momnth of Feb to submit before going inactive? Does that make sense?

I wish that HO sent Recruiters and FD's the notifications on our consultants. They get sent to my Director, why not me?

It's hard to understand sometimes Linda... it's month to month.So if December was $300
January = $0
February she'll need to submit at least $200 or she will go inactive March 1st.

Thanks Colleen. That's what I thought, but then I second guessed myself!

I wouldn't worry about that...my last show was in December..I took a break for the holidays....I plan on submitting something at the end of Jan and getting back into it in Feb...maybe she took a break like me for the holidays!

1. What is an "Inactive Question"?

An "Inactive Question" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a question that has been marked as inactive by the person who asked it. This means that the question is no longer visible to other users and cannot be answered or commented on.

2. How do I mark a question as "Inactive"?

To mark a question as inactive, simply click on the "Mark as Inactive" button located below the question. This will hide the question from other users and prevent any further activity on it.

3. Can I still view and answer "Inactive Questions"?

No, once a question has been marked as inactive, it is no longer visible to other users and cannot be answered or commented on. This is to prevent duplicate or irrelevant answers on old or outdated questions.

4. How can I reactivate a previously marked "Inactive Question"?

If you wish to reactivate a question that you previously marked as inactive, you can do so by clicking on the "Reactivate" button located below the question. This will make the question visible to other users and allow for further activity on it.

5. Is there a limit to how many times a question can be marked as "Inactive" and reactivated?

No, there is no limit to how many times a question can be marked as inactive and reactivated. However, we recommend only marking a question as inactive if it is no longer relevant or if you have found a satisfactory answer to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Kelly8