• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Cruise Points: Earn 69,000+ & 10,000 Recruiting Points Now!

The one who is $450 is a spoiled brat who will not return emails, phone calls, or texts, posts all over facebook how much fun she is having partying with her friends....no other hopes on the horizon to qualify. I recruited plenty, they either tanked or are just not motivated no matter how much we talk or train. I am NOT submitting a $450 show to qualify the last person, hubby says no way.Sigh.....I need about 10k in points.My D is coaching me on quantity orders... like staff gifts, etc. But according to the policies (as we discussed today on our director team call), quantity orders may or may not count towards the incentives
Nanisu
Gold Member
total points earned for the cruises....69,000+ at least 6K more in December. Total recruiting points....10,000. Total needed: 12,000. One consultant is $450 away from qualifying, the other three are piddling around and not interested in getting there any time soon. The one who is $450 is a spoiled brat who will not return emails, phone calls, or texts, posts all over facebook how much fun she is having partying with her friends....no other hopes on the horizon to qualify. I recruited plenty, they either tanked or are just not motivated no matter how much we talk or train. I am NOT submitting a $450 show to qualify the last person, hubby says no way.

Sigh.....

HUGS!!!!!It's not looking good for me either... I need about 10k in points.My D is coaching me on quantity orders... like staff gifts, etc. But according to the policies (as we discussed today on our director team call), quantity orders may or may not count towards the incentives... it's at PC's discretion.I'm bummed but I only have myself to blame for allowing myself to get so far off track this summer... :(

Nanisu said:
total points earned for the cruises....69,000+ at least 6K more in December. Total recruiting points....10,000. Total needed: 12,000. One consultant is $450 away from qualifying, the other three are piddling around and not interested in getting there any time soon. The one who is $450 is a spoiled brat who will not return emails, phone calls, or texts, posts all over facebook how much fun she is having partying with her friends....no other hopes on the horizon to qualify. I recruited plenty, they either tanked or are just not motivated no matter how much we talk or train. I am NOT submitting a $450 show to qualify the last person, hubby says no way.

Sigh.....[/QUOTE
This might not be an option with any of your recruits, but one year I took a newish consultant with me to one of my shows and we submitted it as her show to get her qualified. This was back before doing grand openings was a big thing and she was willing to work with me but just didn't have very high sales when she started. It is better than giving away a $450 show. You never know you might recruit someone this week and have them be a real go getter and qualify:pray:

I am still far away, but not giving up, need 2 recruits and 10000 in sales, BUT... when I earned disney I signed a recruit on Dec 23 , went to her first two shows with her and helped her get catalog orders to qualify by Dec. 31st, so anything is possible!!!!!!

Don't put your beachwear away yet!

finley1991 said:
HUGS!!!!!

It's not looking good for me either... I need about 10k in points.

My D is coaching me on quantity orders... like staff gifts, etc. But according to the policies (as we discussed today on our director team call), quantity orders may or may not count towards the incentives... it's at PC's discretion.
I'm bummed but I only have myself to blame for allowing myself to get so far off track this summer... :(

Never heard of orders not counting, please explain...

flemings99 said:
Never heard of orders not counting, please explain...

As per the Consultant Policy Guide p.7 (updated 9/2011) "HO reserves the right to limit the commission, overrides and awards."

Thanks. Found it:
LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS
A large quantity order is the purchase of a single item in quantity greater than 50. For example, a customer may want to purchase Pampered Chef® products as client
gifts. If you encounter such an opportunity, refer to the guidelines below. Large quantity orders must be pre-approved by Career Solutions prior to submitting your order and will be
placed on hold pending review when received.
• Discounts are available for corporate orders based on
the full retail amount of the order (before tax and
shipping):
• 15% discount on orders $5,000 - $9,999.99
• 20% discount on orders $10,000 or more
• Orders should be submitted as an individual order.
• Items may not be purchased for resale.
• Products may not be engraved, embossed, stamped,
etc. with any other company/corporate logo.
Home Office reserves the right to limit
commissions, overrides and awards. If discounts
apply, commission/overrides will be paid based
upon the discounted retail amount (before tax
and shipping).
• Host benefits do not apply.

I think this would be a non-issue for most consultants. I've never had a special order such as this, but of course would welcome one! :)

(((hugs))) girls. Fukushima threw a big monkey wrench in the game for me in March. Living in limbo in the states for several months sealed the deal. I've maintained my AD title through it all, but am no where near earning a trip this year. :(

finley1991 said:
HUGS!!!!!

It's not looking good for me either... I need about 10k in points.

My D is coaching me on quantity orders... like staff gifts, etc. But according to the policies (as we discussed today on our director team call), quantity orders may or may not count towards the incentives... it's at PC's discretion.

I'm bummed but I only have myself to blame for allowing myself to get so far off track this summer... :(

Not to be the girl that goes around the rules but...if you break it up into smaller parties who would know?

I know of an AD that earned the Summers Best Challenge with a large corporate order of batter bowl gifts. Her points counted.

Don't give up! :)

What is "No Cruising for Me...." about?

"No Cruising for Me...." is a personal essay written by a person who has chosen not to participate in the popular vacation activity of cruising. The essay explores the author's reasons for not wanting to go on a cruise and the experiences they have had while on land instead.

What inspired the author to write "No Cruising for Me...."?

The author was inspired to write "No Cruising for Me...." after encountering numerous friends and family members who were avid cruisers. They often felt pressure to join in on the fun and wanted to express their reasons for choosing not to participate in this particular type of vacation.

What are some common misconceptions about cruising that the author addresses in the essay?

The author addresses the misconception that cruising is the only way to truly relax and have a stress-free vacation. They also challenge the idea that cruising is the most cost-effective way to travel, and that it is the best way to experience different cultures and destinations.

Does the author completely discourage others from going on cruises?

No, the author does not discourage others from going on cruises. They acknowledge that cruising can be a fun and enjoyable experience for some people, but also argue that it is not the only way to have a fulfilling vacation. The author encourages readers to consider alternative forms of travel and to make their own informed decisions.

What is the main takeaway from "No Cruising for Me...."?

The main takeaway from "No Cruising for Me...." is that everyone has their own preferences and reasons for choosing a certain type of vacation. The author encourages readers to think critically about their choices and not feel pressured to conform to societal norms or expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies