• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are you making for November shows? Share your favorites!

In summary, Carolyn is looking for a recipe for the November shows and Just Curious is providing suggested recipes. Carolyn is interested in the tapenades, the risotto, and the red velvet lava cake.
annew
Just curious what you're all doing for Nov. shows????

Cranberry Turkey ring and spiced pumpkin dip with apples.

Tomato Basil Pasta and Artisan Bread in the DCB.

Autum risottos with chicken and Cranberries from the new SBRC.

Pear Gingerbread Cake

dannyzmom said:
Pear Gingerbread Cake

Carolyn....where's that recipe?? sounds delish!

annew said:
Carolyn....where's that recipe?? sounds delish!

I think it is in the current season's best, we had it had our meeting this month and it was very good

I kinda wanna have a throw-back month. Tomato-Basil squares and maybe the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder with pull apart bread. Not sure on dessert choice. I only do 1recipe, but give 3 choices to the host.

One of the selections I am offering is the Turkey Cranberry Wreath and it has been chosen almost everytime!

Is anyone doing the tapenades? One of my downline is and her guests are hesitant to try it, but once they eat them they think they are "ok".

The risotto is DELICIOUS!!! I might do that one or the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder or something turkey related...

I also thought they were ok except for the apple walnut one- that was good. I do the Turkey Cranberry but in a braid. The apple cranberry cookie cobbler is also great for this time of year.

My hosts can choose from:
1) Turkey & Cranberry Wreath (made with chicken)
2) Roma Pasta (think the same thing as the Tomato Basil Pasta in the DCB)
3) 15min Fajitas
4) 3 Cheese Garden Pizza

With 10+ adult guests present I will make the "Chocolate Bomb" cake in the Rice Cooker as a treat. (diff name for lava cake but then finished off with caramel and candy bars all over it)

For my show for next week (and I might continue this into November) we are making the Autumn Risotto (no chicken) and Red Velvet Lava Cake with Peppermint Ice Cream to promote holiday cooking in the microwave when you're oven and stovetop are tied up with other recipes. I'm excited!

finley1991 said:
For my show for next week (and I might continue this into November) we are making the Autumn Risotto (no chicken) and Red Velvet Lava Cake with Peppermint Ice Cream to promote holiday cooking in the microwave when you're oven and stovetop are tied up with other recipes. I'm excited!

Care to share???

finley1991 said:

Colleen: When you do the Red Velvet Lava Cake, what frosting do you use? TIA :D

Exactly the same as the regular lava cake... Red Velvet Cake Mix and Chocolate Frosting. Enjoy!

I am really stumped for November this year, I need something that is very fast, shows a lot of products and has a great wow factor.:happyforyou: Still debating between:
Chicken Tortilla soup in the DCB
Potato Chowder in DCB
and Turkey Cranberry Ring ( I used to do this one all the time, but it has been so long since I featured the DCB I am afraid to try it agian:confused:) What products do you demo with this?

the tapenades have been a big hit at my shows. I have been making the meatballs and artichoke one.

Related to What are you making for November shows? Share your favorites!

What is "Whatcha Makin' in November?"

"Whatcha Makin' in November?" is a popular monthly creative challenge where participants share their projects and progress throughout the month of November.

How can I participate in "Whatcha Makin' in November?"

To participate in "Whatcha Makin' in November?", simply create a project and share your progress on social media using the hashtag #WhatchaMakinNovember. This challenge is open to anyone, regardless of skill level or medium.

Do I have to make something new each day in November?

No, you do not have to make something new every day. The goal of "Whatcha Makin' in November?" is to encourage creativity and productivity, but you can work at your own pace and share your progress whenever you want.

Can I share any type of project for "Whatcha Makin' in November?"

Yes, you can share any type of project for "Whatcha Makin' in November?" Whether it's knitting, painting, writing, or any other creative endeavor, all projects are welcome.

Are there any prizes for participating in "Whatcha Makin' in November?"

No, there are no prizes for participating in "Whatcha Makin' in November?" This challenge is simply a fun way to connect with other creatives and motivate yourself to work on your projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • jencessePreek
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • abaker1