• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Top Recipes for Successful Shows: Tips from a New Director

J
jencessePreek
Hi everyone. I am a fairly new director and have a team member that is looking for a list of recipes that she would like to offer for her shows. I gave her some of my ideas, but I wanted to see what you all thought was pretty successful at your shows? I usually always do something in the baker (either the main meal or the lava cake). Just curious about your favorites...

Thanks!
Dawn

Congrats on your promotion & welcome to DCS!Mexican Chicken Lasagna is one of my favorites, but it seems to go over better with the Texas crowd if we use the food chopper & shred the chicken vs leaving it in chunks.

I swear by 15min chicken fajitas and the past month have been having awesome results with the Roma Pasta. Also, I often do a 1lb pork tenderloin and pass around as appetizer and many I know do very well with the 30min chicken.

Love Rush hour Fajitas with easy salsa. Shows my favorite products... DCB, Mandoline, Salad Choppers and MFP.

Thanks for the ideas! This is a great group.

mexican chicken lasagna
fajitas and pineapple mango salsa
italian potpie
lemon pepper chicken salad
harvest pasta

30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Parm Biscuits

Jerk Chicken Nachos

Cool and Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder

Buffalo Rub Chicken Dip

Tomato & Basil Pasta

Creamy One Pot Pasta

Mexican Cheese Crisps

1. "What are some popular recipes for successful shows?"

Some popular recipes for successful shows include main dishes like lasagna, chicken parmesan, and stir fry, as well as desserts like lava cake, brownies, and fruit tarts.

2. "Do you have any recommendations for dishes to serve as the main course?"

Yes, some recommended dishes for the main course are lasagna, chicken parmesan, stir fry, and vegetarian options like stuffed peppers or veggie stir fry.

3. "What are some easy and tasty recipes for a successful show?"

Some easy and tasty recipes for a successful show include slow cooker chicken tacos, baked mac and cheese, and grilled cheese with tomato soup.

4. "Are there any particular dishes that are always a hit at shows?"

Yes, dishes like lasagna, chicken parmesan, and lava cake are always a hit at shows. Other popular options include homemade dips, stuffed mushrooms, and mini quiches.

5. "Do you have any suggestions for vegetarian or vegan options for shows?"

For vegetarian or vegan options, you can try dishes like stuffed peppers, veggie stir fry, or vegetable lasagna. You can also offer homemade hummus with pita chips or a variety of fresh fruits and veggies with dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • cookingwithlove