• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's Your Favorite Chocolate Dessert Demo?

In large microwavable bowl, combine peanut butter cups, 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1/4 cup of water and brownie mix; microwave on High for 2 minutes or until mixture is crumbly. Spoon mixture over brownie layers; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. 4. Marshmallows: In small microwavable bowl, microwave marshmallows on High for 30-40 seconds or until marshmallows are soft. Remove from microwave; let stand 10 minutes. 5. To Assemble: Cool Torte Pans for 5 minutes. Carefully remove brownie layers from pans; place on serving platter. Cover
chefkathy
I usually do a main dish for demo and stick to the same recipe for the month, but I have a repeat hostess next weekend and she is my only show that weekend so I'm willing to bend. :)

She wants a dessert, preferably chocolate.

What is your favorite dessert demo? I WILL be doing the lava cake in DCB so I can be sure to showcase it, but I don't think it's demo enough for me.

For my chocolate shows, I've been doing the lava cake in the DCB and then the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle. I assemble the trifle while the cake bakes and show everyone how they can have two amazing desserts in less than 20 minutes. HTH! :)

I love the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake so I can show the family sized skillet!

My absolute favorite chocolate demo dessert is the Reese Peanut Butter Cup Torte!! I'm salivating just thinking about the rich peanut buttery goodness!! If they don't want that I offer the Tiramsu Brownie Trifle. I get really good comments from both of those desserts.

I'm w/Beckie!!! I LOVE the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake :)

finley1991 said:
For my chocolate shows, I've been doing the lava cake in the DCB and then the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle. I assemble the trifle while the cake bakes and show everyone how they can have two amazing desserts in less than 20 minutes. HTH! :)

Where can i find this recipe?
I don't like coffee - is this a heavy-coffee-tasting dessert?

finley1991 said:

Could you please post the lava cake recipe?

bethcooks4u said:
Could you please post the lava cake recipe?

I believe it's just a cake mix according to box directions, plop frosting on top, and cook for 10 mins or so. The only debate is lid on or lid off! LOL!

I've mixed in right in the DCB with the Mix n Masher

I always used to do the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake. BUT at our last meeting, we did an amazing variation of this and it was AWESOME. If people are ok with peanuts, here's what we did:

Devil's Food Cake baked as if we were doing the TFSC.

Instead of melting the caramel and chocolate together, we did two things. Made the ganache recipe that is in the Chocolate Banana Trifle or whatever that is (choc chips and cool whip warmed up). Spread that over the top. Then we heated up peanut butter in a 2 cup prep bowl (not sure how much) and drizzled that all over. THEN we chopped up Reese's Peanut Butter cups and sprinkled those all over the top. HOLY COW!! It was SOOOO good. And doing it right after it came out of the oven, it was all warm and the peanut butter cups even softened up and melted into the top. I can't wait to do this one at a show!

dannyzmom said:
Where can i find this recipe?
I don't like coffee - is this a heavy-coffee-tasting dessert?

I always omit the coffee in this recipe... I always forget to do it in my demo! And it's great either way! :)

Attachments

• Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle.doc
    27 KB · Views: 249
DebbieJ said:
I believe it's just a cake mix according to box directions, plop frosting on top, and cook for 10 mins or so. The only debate is lid on or lid off! LOL!

I've mixed in right in the DCB with the Mix n Masher

So some people like it with the lid on and some with the lid off? Has anyone done it both ways to compare?

What's the Reese's Peanut Butter Torte? is that the one that Becky just descibed. That one is definately on my list to try soon.

So fatteningly delicious!!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte
Recipe
Nonstick cooking spray with flour
1 pkg (18-21 oz) traditional or chewy brownie mix
3 eggs
1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
6 pkg (1.5 oz each) peanut butter cup candies
1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter morsels (1 2/3 cups)
2 cups mini marshmallows

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray Torte Pans with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Place 8-in. circles of Parchment Paper over centers of pans; set aside. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, 1/2 cup of the oil, water and peanut butter; mix well. Divide batter between pans, spreading to edges. Bake 10-12 minutes or until centers feel firm to the touch.
2. Meanwhile, using Utility Knife, dice peanut butter cups; set aside. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine peanut butter morsels and remaining 1 tbsp oil; microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 30-second interval. Spoon 1/4 cup of the peanut butter mixture into resealable plastic bag; set aside. Fold marshmallows into remaining peanut butter mixture.
3. Remove pans from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; let brownies stand in pans 4 minutes. To assemble torte, invert one brownie well-side up onto Simple Additions® Large Round Platter. Using Classic Scraper, spread marshmallow filling into brownie well. Invert remaining brownie well-side up onto cooling rack; slide onto bottom layer. Evenly distribute diced peanut butter cups into brownie well. Trim corner of filled bag with Utility Knife to allow peanut butter mixture to flow through; drizzle over torte. Serve immediately.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 470, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 2 g

Ok I have been making the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake buy Oh My the new version you just posted sounds sooooo yummy I think I may ask my hostess for tomorrow if she would like to try this twist on it. :) IF not I will be making it for me instead. :)

Related to What's Your Favorite Chocolate Dessert Demo?

1. What is the "Your Favorite Dessert Demo"?

The "Your Favorite Dessert Demo" is a demonstration where I showcase a variety of dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does the demo typically last?

The demo usually lasts about an hour, depending on the size of the group and the number of recipes being demonstrated.

3. Can I sample the desserts during the demo?

Yes, absolutely! One of the best parts of the demo is getting to try out the delicious desserts that are being made.

4. Do I need to purchase any Pampered Chef products during the demo?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything during the demo. However, if you do see a product you like, I will be available to assist you with placing an order.

5. Can I request a specific dessert for the demo?

Unfortunately, I am not able to take specific requests for desserts during the demo. However, I am always open to suggestions and would love to hear your favorite dessert recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenchryst
  • kam