• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching for Director: Tips for Success in the Busiest Month Yet!

In summary, the conversation revolved around two consultants, Erica and Diane, who are both close to promoting to Director with their businesses. They discussed the struggles of keeping their teams motivated and booking shows during the difficult months of June and July. They shared tips and advice on how to turn cancelled shows into catalog shows, and offered incentives to their hostesses to reach higher sales. They also talked about the importance of growing their teams to reach their goals. One of the consultants, Annastasia, recently moved to the same area and may start building a team as well. Unfortunately, Erica did not promote and walk at conference as she was one person short, but she remains positive and is working on recruiting leads.
erickamcdaniel
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I haven't posted very much, but have been a silent reader for quite a while. I really enjoy all the tips and motivation provided by the Chef Success team. :)

I am coming up on my 1 yr anniversary with PC on July 22nd and I am closer than ever to promoting to director, with 5 consultants active and a little over $2500 in team sales. I am trying to stay positive, but my shows are canceling hand over fist this month. I am struggling with keeping my team motivated and host coaching at the same time. I have been told that it is like rowing a boat and learning to keep both oars going at the same time is the key...but where to find more time in the schedule is killing me. I am a SHM of 4 (age 2-17) and DH has been deployed since Jan, so I am very proud of where I have been able to take my business so far. He should be returning in a little over a month, and I know things will get easier then...but promoting this month is the key to so many of my goals.

I did a booking blitz with my team yesterday and was able to schedule 3 caty shows and 1 cooking show for June, but I am unsure if that will be enough to meet the requirements. Any other advice or ideas for getting some last minute June sales? Everyone warned me that June/July were difficult months...but I never expected so many reschedules. Lesson learned...but looking for a way to recover quick. Thanks in advance! ~ Ericka

HI Ericka!
I am in the same boat as you as far as having just enough to promote. I have 5 submitting for sure and 2 possibles. I am on pins and needles. I will have enough saleswise as I am already to almost $3000 in team sales and I still have several parties to submit and so do my team members.

I had a really bad May. Almost everyone of my MAy shows cancelled or bottomed out with just a few guests. I ended up rescheduling a few and turned most into catty shows. My advice is to really keep on the catty hosts and keep in contact and set a date to close and really try to get them to close on that date. I also offer my catty hosts an extra incentive sometimes that helps. I just had a party tonight and she told me 15 were coming, so I am thinking maybe a $700 party. She had 2 buying guests and about $100 in outside orders. we were at $200 when I left. I did get a booking for August and I offered the host a free cool and serve tray if she gets another booking for July or Aug when we close next Fri. She really liked that and already had 2 people inmind that might book. Amazing.

I have also offered my catty hostesses an extra $15 in free product if they got to $500. It is amazing how people will try to get those extra orders for an extra $15 in free products!

Good luck with everything. I hope you make it to Director this month! :)

Sorry... but what is catty host?:confused:

Sheila.mazz said:
Sorry... but what is catty host?:confused:

A host for a catalog show. Catty=catalog here, not someone making snarky comments;)

You can do it!Annastasia just moved to Travis last month, is a Director and will probably start building a team soon in the area too. You two might consider getting together for meetings! ;)

So Erica and Diane, how did it go? Did you promote and walk at conference?

Just remember keep working on growing your teams. You don't want to be depending on just those few people to meet your goals. Congrats on your successes!

I did not walk at conference. I was one person short last month. I had 2 that originally said they were going to submit and then did not. I have the same situation this month. I have a few recruit leads though, so it will be sooner than later. :)

1. What is "Could This Be the Month?"

"Could This Be the Month?" is a popular phrase often used to express hope or anticipation that something significant or exciting may happen in the current month.

2. How did "Could This Be the Month?" become popular?

The phrase gained popularity through social media and internet memes, where it is often used as a caption for photos or videos that convey a sense of excitement or possibility.

3. Is there a specific meaning behind "Could This Be the Month?"

The phrase does not have a specific meaning, but rather it is open to interpretation based on the context in which it is used. It can express hope, optimism, or simply a sense of wondering about what the month may bring.

4. Can "Could This Be the Month?" be used for any month?

Yes, the phrase can be used for any month. However, it is most commonly used at the beginning of a new month when people are looking forward to what the next few weeks may hold.

5. Is "Could This Be the Month?" a popular saying globally?

While the phrase may be more popular in some regions than others, it has gained recognition worldwide through social media and the internet. People from various countries and cultures have used "Could This Be the Month?" in their posts and conversations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Susan Metheny
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin