• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Record-breaking Sales: My Team Achieved $10,400 This Month!

In summary, Christina's team hit 10,400 in sales this month for the first time, and she is proud of them. She has recruited 19 people this summer and is seeing consistent success.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I just wanted to share my excitement, my team hit 10,400.00 in sales this month for the 1st time our highest month has been 6,800.00 my team has grown so much over the summer we have 19 people on the team. I am so proud of them just wanted to share some excellent news!!!!

CONGRATS Christina!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!

WOO HOO! 19 over the summer! So what did you do to make that happen?

That's awesome Christina! You've worked hard for it!

YAY!! Congrats, Christina!! :party:

Way to go team christina! :chef:

WooHoo! Congrats!!!

WHOO WHOO!! Congrats! What a fab summer it's been! Any insight would definitely be appreciated!

Thanks you guys, out of the 19 I would say 5 have been with me for a year or so and the rest are all new... I recruited 5 just in june and then I have some who have recruited in others months. To top off this excellent month one of my girls promoted to a team leader and she has a senior consultant in her line already and another girl on my team promoted to senior consultant so now i have 3 senior consultants so the breathing room for having 2 active each month is going to be awesome.

All I can say is the 3-2-1 does work and I try to do it all the time but I have been tracking my recruiting pattern and I notice I have a pattern built up where I recruit 2 every other month and I work very hard with them to help/get them qualified last year at conference I took a workshop that focused on how to get a new consultant qualified and teach her how to recruit and it was great and I put alot of the ideas she gave me in the workshop into action and still use them. I will post my notes from that class right off the top of my head I can't think what it was called.

I don't feel like I do anything different/special that all of you aren't doing. So keep up the good work guys and it will happen!!!! I was just so proud of my team I had to share it I am thinking on getting them shirts made up saying "Doughty Cluster 10K team" cause they did rocking for sure. Thanks again for the congrats !!!

Congratulations!!! Awesome recruiting! Keep that momentum going!!

Again, I am so excited for you, Christina!! I don't want to hijack the thread, but if it's ok to share -- my team has been doing incredibly also. We are at over $129,000 in organizational sales for this year. We have recruited 17 so far this year (and have another 2 to sign this week). I have recruited 7 personally, my team has recruited 10 this year). We have been consistently over $16,000 in sales each month (with around 12 selling each month -- that total includes my sales of around $4k each month). I encourage the 3-2-1 formula and have been so very excited with each new team member and each recruiter that I think others want to get in on the fun! I am even having new consultants asking me in training about how to sign new recruits...yay!!So working my biz this year has paid off hugely. I am so glad that I could flow forward with the changes that have happened in the company this last year. I will be the first to admit that I was not on board at first, but figured that I had to give it a shot or just hang it up....I am glad I did give it a shot.Thank you again, Christina for you positive outlook and sharing your successes. I think we need more of that!

Hmmm, shirts. Great idea! :D

I keep thinking that I need to do something more than just monthly recognition also -- I love that idea -- what else? Keeping them motivated is key. Making them all feel part of the Team is essential, I agree!Just want to keep it duplicateable.

1. What is the "soProud of My Team..." program?

The "soProud of My Team..." program is a recognition program within Pampered Chef that celebrates and acknowledges the hard work and achievements of our consultants and their teams. It is a way for us to show appreciation and support for our consultants and their teams.

2. How does someone become eligible for the "soProud of My Team..." program?

To become eligible for the "soProud of My Team..." program, a consultant must meet certain criteria such as achieving certain sales goals, sponsoring new team members, and demonstrating leadership and teamwork within their team. Eligibility requirements may vary depending on the current program guidelines.

3. What are the benefits of being a part of the "soProud of My Team..." program?

Being a part of the "soProud of My Team..." program comes with various benefits such as recognition from Pampered Chef, rewards and incentives, and the opportunity to network and connect with other successful consultants and their teams. It also serves as a great motivation and inspiration for consultants to continue growing and excelling in their business.

4. How often does the "soProud of My Team..." program run?

The "soProud of My Team..." program runs on a quarterly basis, with each quarter lasting for three months. This allows for consistent recognition and rewards for consultants and their teams throughout the year.

5. Can consultants be a part of the "soProud of My Team..." program multiple times?

Yes, consultants can be a part of the "soProud of My Team..." program multiple times as long as they continue to meet the eligibility requirements for each quarter. This allows for consultants to be continuously recognized and rewarded for their hard work and achievements throughout their Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • 3girls