• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Winning Team: Achieving Director Status with Koodo Sales!

In summary, "This May Be My Month!!!!!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals to express their determination and positivity towards achieving their goals or desires for the upcoming month. It has become a popular phrase among those who use positive affirmations and manifesting techniques to reach their goals. It can be used for any month and other similar phrases include "I'm going to make this my month!", "This will be my month of success!", and "I am determined to make this month my best one yet!"
3girls
Gold Member
I would just like to give my team koodo's.....yeah team!!!!!! We are just one team member away the goal of all of them having a new director.......I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN!!!!!

Wow!!! I sure hope that one of my team mates turns in a show....my team sales are over $6000 and my personal is above the requirement plus 5 have turned in a show....just need one more person to hit the submit a show button!!!!

Go Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much ahead of time for your help and support!!!!!

I so want to be their director!!!!:cry:

(((fingers crossed))) I hope it happens for you! :D

It'll happen! Keep working hard!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoooo!!! Here's to celebrating your promotion tomorrow!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is "This May Be My Month!!!!!"?

"This May Be My Month!!!!!" is a phrase or statement often used by individuals who are hopeful or optimistic about achieving their goals or having a successful month.

2. Why do people say "This May Be My Month!!!!!"?

People say "This May Be My Month!!!!!" as a way to express their determination and positivity towards achieving their goals or desires for the upcoming month.

3. Is "This May Be My Month!!!!!" a popular phrase?

Yes, "This May Be My Month!!!!!" has become a popular phrase among individuals who use positive affirmations and manifesting techniques to achieve their goals.

4. Can "This May Be My Month!!!!!" be used for any month?

Yes, "This May Be My Month!!!!!" can be used for any month as it is a general statement of optimism and determination towards achieving one's goals.

5. What are some other similar phrases to "This May Be My Month!!!!!"?

Other similar phrases to "This May Be My Month!!!!!" include "I'm going to make this my month!", "This will be my month of success!", and "I am determined to make this month my best one yet!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • jcsmilez