• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Team Growth: One Step Closer to Director Status!

In summary, reaching Director status at Pampered Chef means achieving the highest level of leadership within the company and comes with increased commission rates, eligibility for bonuses and incentives, and the opportunity to mentor and train other consultants. To become a Director, one must reach the Senior Consultant level and meet certain sales and team building requirements. Pampered Chef offers support and resources for consultants striving for Director status, including trainings, conferences, and mentorship opportunities. It is possible to achieve Director status while working part-time by setting realistic goals and consistently working towards them. Successful Directors at Pampered Chef are passionate, have strong leadership skills, and are dedicated to helping their team succeed.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just signed two new gals last month. This brings my team up to 2 "submitting monthly" consultants, 2 "sometimes" consultants and 2 new consultants! One of my submitting monthly consultants is a SC. This month I will be only 1 SC away from Director! This is the closest I have been! I'm really working with my team on recruiting, one of my new consultants may have a friend that is interested but every time she tries to talk back to her about it, she doesn't hear back from the friend. My team hits the sales requirements every month and so do I! Just need to have that final SC!

I'm rooting for you!

(((fingers crossed))) that it happens for you soon!!!

WAHOOO!!! Go Wadesgirl! Here's to getting paid as D this month!

hooray! keep up the momentum, you are almost at the crest of the hill!

1. What is the benefit of reaching Director status at Pampered Chef?

Reaching Director status at Pampered Chef means that you have achieved the highest level of leadership within the company. This comes with a range of benefits including increased commission rates, eligibility for bonuses and incentives, and the opportunity to mentor and train other consultants.

2. How do I become a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first reach the Senior Consultant level and then meet certain sales and team building requirements. This includes maintaining a certain level of personal sales, building a team of active consultants, and meeting team sales goals.

3. What support is available for consultants striving for Director status?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for consultants who are working towards Director status. This includes trainings, conferences, and mentorship opportunities. Additionally, our Director mentors are always available to provide guidance and support on your journey to Directorship.

4. Can I achieve Director status while working part-time?

Yes, it is possible to achieve Director status while working part-time. The key to success is consistency and dedication to growing your business and team. Our part-time consultants have successfully reached Director status by setting realistic goals and consistently working towards them.

5. What are the key qualities of a successful Director at Pampered Chef?

A successful Director at Pampered Chef is someone who is passionate about the products and the company, has strong leadership skills, and is dedicated to helping their team succeed. They are also organized, driven, and have excellent communication and time management skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 3girls