• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Demonstrating Now?

I love the Coconut Tres Leche!Yes you can do them in the oven there are instructions in the recipes to do so.
Toni Monsen
Curious what recipes you're doing that everyone really enjoys?

Any of the Grilled Flatbreads (if the host has a big enough grill) or the Zucchini recipes! And always one of the Rockcrok cakes done in the microwave(but I have learned the hard way to make sure #1...they HAVE a microwave & #2...the microwave is BIG ENOUGH!)

Deborah Helser said:
Any of the Grilled Flatbreads (if the host has a big enough grill) or the Zucchini recipes! And always one of the Rockcrok cakes done in the microwave(but I have learned the hard way to make sure #1...they HAVE a microwave & #2...the microwave is BIG ENOUGH!)
What cake recipes are you doing? That's a great idea.

ktraceyk said:
What cake recipes are you doing? That's a great idea.
I have done several shows with the cakes too. They love the Coconut Tres Leche and the S'mores.

Deborah Helser said:
Can you do these in the oven? I'm not much of a griller...my hubby always does that. and it's been so hot. I'd be a sweaty mess even if out for just the short time it would take to do this.

Toni Monsen said:
Can you do these in the oven? I'm not much of a griller...my hubby always does that. and it's been so hot. I'd be a sweaty mess even if out for just the short time it would take to do this.
Yes you can do them in the oven there are instructions in the recipes to do so.

Toni Monsen said:
I have done several shows with the cakes too. They love the Coconut Tres Leche and the S'mores.
I have done the same two cakes as well!

Hi there! I'm currently demonstrating a variety of recipes that are perfect for summer gatherings and BBQs. Some of the favorites among my clients are the Grilled Garlic Parmesan Chicken, Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, and Peach Cobbler Dump Cake. They're all easy to make and always a hit with a crowd. Do you have any go-to recipes that you love to share with friends and family? I'm always looking for new ideas to add to my demonstrations. Let's keep cooking and creating delicious memories together!

What Recipes Are You Demonstrating Now?

1. What is the main ingredient in the recipe you are demonstrating?
The main ingredient in the recipe I am demonstrating is chicken. We will be making a delicious chicken stir-fry with fresh vegetables and a homemade sauce.

2. What type of equipment do I need to make this recipe?
To make this recipe, you will need a large skillet or wok, a cutting board, a knife, measuring cups and spoons, and a mixing bowl. We also recommend having a spatula and tongs on hand for cooking and serving.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?
Yes, you can always substitute ingredients based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, if you are vegetarian, you can replace the chicken with tofu or another protein of your choice. Just keep in mind that the substitution may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

4. How long does it take to make this recipe?
The total time to make this recipe is approximately 30 minutes. This includes preparation time and cooking time. It is a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

5. Can I find this recipe online?
Yes, all of our recipes are available on our website for easy access. Simply visit our website and search for the recipe by name or ingredient. You can also find a printable version of the recipe for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies