• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Will You Make for December Shows?

In summary, for December shows, we recommend making festive dishes such as Holiday Cranberry Brie Bites, Peppermint Brownie Trifle, or Gingerbread Cookies. These recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience, and there are options for guests with dietary restrictions. Our products are versatile and can be incorporated into traditional holiday dishes, and we also have recipes perfect for large gatherings.
annew
What's everyone making for your December shows????

Just curious as to what you are making :D

I'm pretty much sticking with a "holiday appetizer" theme....can do lots of different things with that, including the baked brie, pepperoni pinwheels, mini ham puffs, elegant artichoke hearts, etc. But, I'm also offering simple, simple simple solutions with dips made with our dill or sw seasoning. Also, the harvest spiced nuts are good for an appetizer with a "gift to go" theme.

I want to do Homeade for the Holidays....going to try out some stuff this weekend.

I think I'm going with the Baked Brie and a Trifle. So easy and great for entertaining.

I think I'm going hands on with Homeade for the Holidays.

Make the Cinnamon Roll Tree before/as they arrive so we can bake it and then snack on it. Make the Cranberry Bark Crunch thingy and the Pretzel Wreaths together--everyone have a station so they can take their wreath home. :) Bring a premade Batter Bowl mix as a display.

I think keeping it festive will be great for sales. :)

Thanks for the ideas! I'm going to go for the easy & entertaining too.
I've made up some batter bowls so I'm hoping for last minute gift ideas too. I love the Brie so I'm going to go w/that too.

Related to What Will You Make for December Shows?

1. What holiday-themed recipes do you recommend for December shows?

For holiday shows in December, we recommend making festive dishes such as our Holiday Cranberry Brie Bites, Peppermint Brownie Trifle, or Gingerbread Cookies. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and add a touch of holiday spirit to your show!

2. Can I make any of the recipes ahead of time for my December show?

Absolutely! Many of our December show recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until the day of your show. This will save you time and allow you to focus on hosting your guests.

3. Are there any recipes that are easy to make for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. For those who are gluten-free, we recommend our Mini Gluten-Free Cheesecakes. We also have options for dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan guests. Just let us know any dietary restrictions beforehand so we can offer alternatives.

4. Can I incorporate any of your products into traditional holiday dishes?

Definitely! Our products are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes. For example, our Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making a holiday ham or our Stoneware Cookie Sheet is great for baking Christmas cookies. Don't be afraid to get creative and use our products in your favorite holiday recipes.

5. Do you have any recipe recommendations for large holiday gatherings?

Yes, we have several recipes that are perfect for feeding a crowd. Our Deluxe Air Fryer Whole Turkey and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff are both crowd-pleasers and can easily be doubled or tripled for larger gatherings. We also have a variety of appetizers and desserts that are perfect for parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • cookingwithlove