• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Favorite Mp3 in the Online Training Center

In summary, "Your Favorite Mp3" is a training resource in the Pampered Chef Online Training Center that contains audio recordings on various topics related to products and business. You can access it by logging into the Training Center and clicking on the "Resources" tab. The recordings cover a variety of topics and can be downloaded for offline listening. Transcripts are also available for all the recordings in the "Transcripts" tab.
NooraK
Gold Member
What is your favorite Audio to listen to in the the Online Training Center? I've recently found myself listening to "Promote Leaders Pronto" over and over again, even though I don't have a ton of leads or a big downline.

I'm excited to see "Booths Build Business" on the site, it's one of my favorite CDs. I've also implemented several of Deb's tips from "Improve PWS Results."

What are your favorites? Any light-bulb moments you want to share?

Glad to hear Booths Build Business is on there. My CD never worked right so I never got to listen to it. There's an old one that is Recruiting from Maybe to Yes that I listen to. Haven't listened to them in a while.

Recruiting Leads From Every Show...with Becca Wunderlich...and I can't remember the 2nd person...but it is the BEST workshop recording I've ever listened to.

I like Phone Courage, Phenomenal Phone Courage (these ladies are funny) and Goal Settings for Growth.

Be a Master Seller 1 & 2....one is with Feriale Yang, and David Meenan. They are awesome! And being the top-sellers, I figure I can learn a thing or two from them!I have alot of favorites....but these are the two that stick out the most! ( I actually have all of them on my iPod. :))

Related to Your Favorite Mp3 in the Online Training Center

What is "Your Favorite Mp3" in the Online Training Center?

"Your Favorite Mp3" is a training resource in the Pampered Chef Online Training Center that contains helpful audio recordings on various topics related to our products and business.

How can I access "Your Favorite Mp3" in the Online Training Center?

You can access "Your Favorite Mp3" by logging into the Pampered Chef Online Training Center and clicking on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can select "Your Favorite Mp3" from the dropdown menu.

What topics are covered in "Your Favorite Mp3"?

"Your Favorite Mp3" covers a wide range of topics such as product demonstrations, sales techniques, and business strategies. You can find recordings on specific products or general business practices.

Can I download the audio recordings from "Your Favorite Mp3"?

Yes, you can download the audio recordings from "Your Favorite Mp3" onto your computer or mobile device for easy access and offline listening.

Are there transcripts available for the audio recordings in "Your Favorite Mp3"?

Yes, transcripts are available for all the audio recordings in "Your Favorite Mp3". You can find them by clicking on the "Transcripts" tab within the resource.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom