• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn the Collectible Online Training Button

In summary, if you have completed all of the Online Training courses by midnight (CT) Tuesday, June 15, you will receive the "Online Training button" to wear with pride. You can also try to re-take the courses if you feel that you might have forgotten some of the information.
esavvymom
Staff member
Alright, so- I've only been to one NC so far, and I've already taken all of the Online Training Courses. Can you retake them and still get the button? I have retaken 2 of the courses (during a Step-Up-your-Business course) and it didn't change my "Completed Date" to the most recent date.

It can't hurt to retake them, but I was wondering if I did, would I get the button??

For those of you new or first-time NC goers.....this is also an FYI- finish those courses and you get "recognized" with a special button on your nametag/lanyard that you wear at conference.

Earn a Collectible Online Training Button

Celebrating success is part of the fun at National Conference! When you complete all of the Online Training Courses by midnight (CT) Tuesday, June 15, you'll receive the Online Training button to wear with pride!

Visit the Online Training Center to see the list of courses. Check the "Status" column, and complete each course listed as "Not Started" or "In Progress."

I'd say yes because I've had all the courses finished in 2007 and both years I went to NC I received the ribbon. But that just my thought. :D

last year it was a ribbon, i didn't get a button. It was green.

I'd say yes. Just make sure that the online courses all show that you've completed them.

Yes- last year was the Green ribbon- which I got, but I also completed all of the courses last year. Just wasnt' sure about this year! Stupid little incentives. :D

It's amazing what grown adults will do for a ribbon or a button. Lol!

Me too. I wish it would list all the dates you took the courses, because I have done some of the courses several times.

Last year it had me down for a Director course and I didn't get my ribbon because I didn't pass it. I didn't understand a lot of the questions since they are probably things covered in Director's Academy! I just looked and it shows all courses completed. I may go through and do some of them just for a refresher though!

raebates said:
It's amazing what grown adults will do for a ribbon or a button. Lol!

hysterics.gif

So, if anyone has forgotten. you have 4 days left (counting today) to complete the online training courses if you want the "collectible button". :) I won't have much to hang on my lanyard, so I'm working on them now! LOL Don't want a naked-lanyard!!Progress - Completed:
Consultant Connection
Achieving your goals
Prospecting
Host Coaching4 down, 6 to go! (I figure if I can do at least 3 a day, it's easier to swallow)

Last edited:
Is this ribbon thing only applies for the training courses?
Or
Do i have to complete the products and the other recsources?

Thank you for the reply.

Zsu said:
Is this ribbon thing only applies for the training courses?
Or
Do i have to complete the products and the other recsources?

Thank you for the reply.

I think it is just the 10 training courses/videos in the Online Training center...not the product videos. That's all I'm doing anyway.

Are you sure you have to re-take them every year? I thought once they were completed, they were completed.

loreo said:
Are you sure you have to re-take them every year? I thought once they were completed, they were completed.
that I do not know for sure...but I'm going to redo them anyway. It's a good refresher. I tried to find info, but couldn't find details.Post#2 above makes me wonder if you do have to retake them again...I'm assuming she meant that she took them ONCE but has gotten the ribbons each time. *shrug* I'll still do it. I need a good kick in the butt anyway. ;)Plus- there are alot of new consultants who may not remember or realize, too.

1. How do I earn the Collectible Online Training Button?

To earn the Collectible Online Training Button, you must complete all of the required online training courses within the specified timeframe. These courses can be found in your consultant workstation under the "Training" tab.

2. What happens if I don't complete all of the required courses?

If you do not complete all of the required courses within the specified timeframe, you will not earn the Collectible Online Training Button. However, you can still complete the courses at a later time to earn the button.

3. Is the Collectible Online Training Button different from the Consultant Development Button?

Yes, the Collectible Online Training Button is a separate button from the Consultant Development Button. The Collectible Button is earned by completing specific online training courses, while the Consultant Development Button is earned by completing a combination of online and in-person training.

4. Can I earn the Collectible Online Training Button multiple times?

Yes, you can earn the Collectible Online Training Button multiple times by completing the required courses within each specified timeframe. Each time you earn the button, it will have a different design.

5. What are the benefits of earning the Collectible Online Training Button?

Earning the Collectible Online Training Button shows your dedication to learning and growing as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also gives you access to exclusive training materials and resources to help you be successful in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies