• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Won a 7" Santoku - My Dream Come True!

In summary, a 7" Santoku knife is a Japanese kitchen knife known for its versatility in slicing, dicing, and mincing. It has a unique shape and blade that allows for precise cutting and is suitable for a variety of food items. Its shorter length and wide blade make it easy to handle, and it is recommended to hand wash and store it properly for maintenance.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Did a Mystery Host and we won the 7" Santoku!!! I never win anything!!!

Whooo HOOO - good for you!

hoooo!! rah!!!!!!! happy dance for you!:thumbup:

Yea Kate!! How cool is that?!!!

Awesome!!! How cool is that?!

What's even cooler is the Mystery Host is a past consultant of mine who just went completely inactive August 1. She is stoked and so am I!!

cmdtrgd said:
What's even cooler is the Mystery Host is a past consultant of mine who just went completely inactive August 1. She is stoked and so am I!!

So do you think this will make her rethink the business?

We won tonight too!

Congrats to you! No, it isn't the time for her right now. She is actually working with me on my house and my office and I am paying her partly in product, the rest in cash. That is working for her now and she will let me know if/when she is ready to come back.

Congrats!!!!! Wasn't it awesome.

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won as well so its a GREAT feeling to know what others are feeling- Great!

Don't worry- I had a show last night and didn't win! ;-)

jbdowd0798 said:
WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won as well so its a GREAT feeling to know what others are feeling- Great!

Don't worry- I had a show last night and didn't win! ;-)

HA! I had to have THREE this week to have one win and by tonight I really didn't think we would :)

Congratulations!

Congrats!!! For us Canadians it starts tomorrow til Saturday! I have 2 bookings, one tomorrow and the other Wednesday. I'm hoping to win! Just the thought of winning is very motivating! Again Congrats!

Congrats! :)

Related to We Won a 7" Santoku - My Dream Come True!

1. What is a 7" Santoku knife?

A 7" Santoku knife is a type of kitchen knife that originated in Japan. It is shorter and wider than a traditional chef's knife, and has a flat edge instead of a curved one. The word "Santoku" translates to "three uses" in Japanese, referring to its versatility for slicing, dicing, and mincing.

2. How is the 7" Santoku knife different from other knives?

The 7" Santoku knife is designed with a unique shape and blade that allows for precise and controlled cutting. Its straight edge is perfect for chopping and its wide blade makes it easy to scoop up ingredients. It also has a slightly curved tip for more delicate tasks like mincing herbs.

3. What are the benefits of using a 7" Santoku knife?

The 7" Santoku knife offers several benefits for home cooks. Its shorter length makes it easier to handle and maneuver, while its wide blade allows for more surface area to make contact with food. Its versatility also eliminates the need for multiple knives in the kitchen, making it a convenient and efficient tool to have.

4. Is the 7" Santoku knife suitable for all types of food?

Yes, the 7" Santoku knife is suitable for a wide range of food items. Its straight edge and wide blade make it perfect for slicing and dicing fruits, vegetables, and meats. It can also handle more delicate tasks like chopping herbs and cutting through tough-skinned produce like squash and melons.

5. How do I care for my 7" Santoku knife?

To keep your 7" Santoku knife in top condition, it is important to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it immediately. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives, as it can damage the blade. It is also recommended to store the knife in a knife block or sheath to prevent dulling or chipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies