• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wolf at Work Payroll: I Just Won $100 from My Favorite Radio Station!

In summary, the conversation is about someone who won $100 from a radio station promotion called Wolf at Work Payroll. They earn $100 an hour until someone else calls in. Although they were initially worried about financial struggles, they are grateful for the win and others congratulate them. The overall theme is that God works in mysterious ways and provides for those who need it.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
OMG! OMG! OMG! I just won $100 from the radio station that I listen to. They have a promotion going that is called Wolf at Work Payroll. You earn $100 an hour until someone else calls in. One person won $2500 with this contest. I am thankful for anything I win.

I was just sitting at my desk about to cry, because my husband could only work 1 hr 45 min his first day back to work, and I didn't know how we were going to put gas in the car at the end of the week.

Last edited:
That is great!!

Terrific! Uh, what's that number?

Darn the next person called for the 3:00 pm hour. However, I won $100, which is nothing to sneeze at. :)

YEA Laurie! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!!

How nice, and just when you needed it!

Praise God for His provision! So happy for you.

pamperedpals said:
OMG! OMG! OMG! I just won $100 from the radio station that I listen to. They have a promotion going that is called Wolf at Work Payroll. You earn $100 an hour until someone else calls in. One person won $2500 with this contest. I am thankful for anything I win.

I was just sitting at my desk about to cry, because my husband could only work 1 hr 45 min his first day back to work, and I didn't know how we were going to put gas in the car at the end of the week.

Awesome!
God works in mysterious ways. ;) He's always looking out for us.

Congrats!!! :D

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing your story w/us because now we get to share in your joy!

That is wonderful! God is good....all the time!!

Good for you... God works in funny ways!!!! Nice to hear about good news for once...

Good for you... God works in funny ways!!!! Good things happen to good people...Nice to hear good news for once...

1. How do I claim my $100 from my favorite radio station?

To claim your $100 from your favorite radio station, you will need to follow the instructions provided by the radio station. This may include calling in during a specific time or visiting their website to fill out a form. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure you receive your prize.

2. Is there a time limit for claiming my $100 prize?

Yes, there is usually a time limit for claiming a prize from a radio station. This is typically stated in the contest rules or during the announcement of the winner. If you do not claim your prize within the specified time frame, it may be forfeited.

3. Will I receive my $100 in cash or as a gift card?

This will depend on the specific contest rules set by the radio station. Some may offer the prize in cash, while others may provide a gift card or other form of payment. Make sure to check the rules or contact the radio station for more information.

4. Can I transfer my $100 prize to someone else?

Again, this will depend on the rules set by the radio station. Some may allow you to transfer the prize to someone else, while others may not. It is best to check with the radio station for their policy on prize transfers.

5. Do I need to pay taxes on my $100 prize?

Yes, any prize winnings are subject to taxes. The radio station may provide you with a tax form to fill out or they may withhold taxes from your prize. It is important to consult with a tax professional for more information on reporting and paying taxes on prize winnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • The_Kitchen_Guy