• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Celebration: Winning the 7" Santoku & 500 Catalogs at NC!

In summary, the "Double Celebration" promotion is a special program for Pampered Chef consultants who have won the 7" Santoku knife and 500 catalogs at the National Conference. To qualify, consultants must meet the minimum sales requirements set by the company. The promotion offers incentives and rewards such as bonus commissions, free products, and recognition at company events. There is typically a time limit for redeeming the rewards, and consultants can track their progress on their consultant dashboard or seek guidance from their team leader or mentor.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My show tonight got the call!
We won the 7" Santoku!! I can't believe I won last month AND this month AND the 500 catalogs at NC!!
Amazing!!!:pray:

OMG! I"m telling!:devil:

Just kiddin'

Congratulations! That is really cool! I bet your host was excited!

OH MY GOSH!!!! That's so cool!!:chef::chef:

OMG Carolyn!!:eek::D:D Have you played the lottery yet? You need to wait until the second week of September and play it that Wednesday. AND if you win I might add, you have to pay me the advice fee!!:D:D:p;):p

I am SOOO happy for you! Please rub some of that luck off on me... I mean us! :chef::party:

Actually, truth be told I am jealous. None of my 6 hosts either month won. :cry: I have heard of several people winning more than once. Somehow that doesn't sound fair.

But really Carolyn I am thrilled that if someone had to be a multiple winner I am very happy that it's YOU!

WOW! You go girl!

Wow! You've been a really good girl :)

I wanna win!!!:cry::cry::cry:

My host last night is my BFF and really NEEDS new knives! No phone call, though!

Maybe my host for tomorrow????

Carolyn, you really should look into buying a lottery ticket! I would!

chefmeg said:
I wanna win!!!:cry::cry::cry:

My host last night is my BFF and really NEEDS new knives! No phone call, though!

Maybe my host for tomorrow????

Carolyn, you really should look into buying a lottery ticket! I would!
I want her to buy ME one!! :pray:

Related to Double Celebration: Winning the 7" Santoku & 500 Catalogs at NC!

1. What is the "Double Celebration" promotion for winning the 7" Santoku and 500 catalogs at NC?

The "Double Celebration" promotion is a special program for Pampered Chef consultants who have won the 7" Santoku knife and 500 catalogs at the National Conference. It offers exclusive incentives and rewards for achieving this milestone.

2. How do I qualify for the "Double Celebration" promotion?

To qualify for the "Double Celebration" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have won the 7" Santoku knife and 500 catalogs at the National Conference. You must also meet the minimum sales requirements set by the company.

3. What are the incentives and rewards offered in the "Double Celebration" promotion?

The incentives and rewards offered in the "Double Celebration" promotion may vary, but typically include bonus commissions, free products, and recognition at company events. You may also receive exclusive training and support from top leaders in the company.

4. Is there a time limit for redeeming the rewards in the "Double Celebration" promotion?

Yes, there is typically a time limit for redeeming the rewards in the "Double Celebration" promotion. You must meet the sales requirements and redeem your rewards within the specified time frame, which is usually within a few months after the National Conference.

5. How do I track my progress towards the "Double Celebration" promotion?

You can track your progress towards the "Double Celebration" promotion by checking your sales and recruiting numbers on your Pampered Chef consultant dashboard. You can also reach out to your team leader or mentor for guidance and support in achieving the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • TinaOuellette
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies