• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Weird Dreams the Past 2 Nights!

In summary, Elaine from Seinfeld announced that the recipient of the Emmy was pregnant and the recipient was Elaine herself. The dream ended with Elaine getting an Emmy and finding that there were some errors on it. Other dreams included work and a dream about a banana.
redsoxgirl
I had a dream last night that I won an Emmy. I don't know what for, but I won one.

Elaine from Seinfeld was the presenter and she made the announcement that I was almost 5 months pregnant as I walked on the stage. People didn't know who I was so they were half clapping.

So I get my Emmy and I'm looking at it. It's got my maiden name on it and there were some other things wrong on it.

It was just really weird! LOL

I also had a dream about work Wed night. We attach thing to our cases (faxes, etc), but my boss told me to attach a banana to this one case I was working on. WHAT?!?!?! :eek:
I just went over and told him about that one and he laughed pretty hard.

I've heard you have weird dreams when you're pregnant, but this take the cake! LOL

I remember having REALLY strange dreams when I was pregnant...and sometimes they would seem so real, I would be upset with DH about something he did....only to realize it was in a dream. Poor guy - he would just laugh - but sometimes I would be really ticked at him!

Oh - and congratulations on the Emmy! What an achievement! :)

Preggo dreams are really WACKO!!

At least yours are kindof funny...my preggo dreams have mostly been SCARY!!

KellyTheChef said:
my preggo dreams have mostly been SCARY!!

Oh I've had my share of scary dreams!
Not too far in to being pregnant, I dreamed my bio-father murdered my mom... not a fun dream at all!

Yeah...I have had my dad shooting at me, been in about 6 car accidents with me driving the car, and lots of other super scary dreams in the past 6 months! I wake up with my heart racing and usually crying like it was real! Last night I was fighting with my mom (who died two years ago) and woke up mad that I got to dream about her, but was FIGHTING with her...which we SELDOM did!

KellyTheChef said:
Yeah...I have had my dad shooting at me, been in about 6 car accidents with me driving the car, and lots of other super scary dreams in the past 6 months! I wake up with my heart racing and usually crying like it was real! Last night I was fighting with my mom (who died two years ago) and woke up mad that I got to dream about her, but was FIGHTING with her...which we SELDOM did!

I remember having some really scary dreams too. Fortunately, I don't remember the particulars of them anymore!

I also had some strange dreams while pregnant. Why do we do that?

Come to think of it, I guess I had a few too when I was pregnant! The things our body goes through!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and congrats on the Emmy! ;) Maybe it's a sign that you'll get the Circle of Honour award! :)

I had alot of wierd prego dreams too. Th really disconcerting ones were the ones where former boy friends were in them. A few were very real and not fun. I love my DH and can not immagine still being with any of my Ex BF!

Scarry!!!

Related to Ot: Weird Dreams the Past 2 Nights!

1. What could be causing these weird dreams?

There are many possible reasons for having strange or vivid dreams, such as stress, medication, or changes in sleep patterns. It could also be a reflection of your thoughts and emotions during the day.

2. Can certain foods or drinks contribute to strange dreams?

There is limited research on the effects of specific foods or drinks on dreams. However, consuming caffeine, alcohol, or heavy meals before bed may disrupt your sleep and potentially lead to more unusual dreams.

3. Is there a way to prevent or control these dreams?

It is difficult to control your dreams, as they are often a product of your subconscious mind. However, practicing good sleep hygiene, such as sticking to a regular sleep schedule and avoiding screens before bed, can improve the quality of your sleep and potentially reduce strange dreams.

4. Could these dreams be a sign of a larger issue?

In most cases, unusual dreams are not a cause for concern. However, if you consistently have disturbing or distressing dreams, it may be helpful to speak with a therapist or healthcare professional to address any underlying issues.

5. Are there any tips for coping with weird dreams?

Some people find that writing down their dreams or talking about them with a trusted friend can help process and make sense of them. Engaging in relaxation techniques before bed, such as deep breathing or meditation, may also promote more peaceful sleep and potentially lead to less unusual dreams.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg