• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stealing Orders From Past Host...??

In summary, the sister of a PH hostess called to say that her sister was going to be mad at her for trying to get her orders and Heather is worried that she did something wrong. She is not going to address the issue with the past host because she is worried that it will get into a he said/she said battle.
hperschnick
I have a past host who told me one of her outside orders was interested in the cookware (when her tax check came in). I told the host we should get her to host a show - she didn't think the lady would do that - I told her I would give her a call and talk to her.

My host decided to book a catty in a month to get that order and some others at work. I did some CC the other night and contacted this guest about her prods and asked her if she would want to do a show to earn the cookware at a discount. She was not interested.

The past host is the sister of a lady I work with (also PH). The sis called me today and said that her sister was "about to be mad at me" for trying to "get her orders". I was a little surprised - I did not ask this lady for an order... just to book a show (and I already put this lady as a booking on the original show - just in case). I know I didn't do anything wrong but it has been bugging me all day! This IS my JOB... to get people to book shows!! I'm just a little weirded out by it.

Sorry this is long... I just had to share this with you guys.

Sounds like a game of telephone..... You know, you said one thing & when it came back to you it was totally different. Some people. Sheesh.

I have had that happen to me with recruiting. The girl was asking me all sorts of questions about the business and promised that she would look over everything and I would call her in a day or two to follow up. Well the NEXT day her SIL told me that she heard I was harrassing her SIL about signing up as a consultant!! WHAT?! I never did call her back, I didn't think I could be nice enough to her and after I hear I was "harrassing" her by answering questions, I was just upset.

I feel your pain and wish you luck on dealing with your hostess!!

;) Dont stress about it - just nicely explain to the host the next time you talk to her - things sometimes get mixed up in conversations -

Sorry you are feeling bad. But you did nothing wrong. I do understand though when you know someone is talking about you and taking it all out of context.

Trying to help someone earn something for themselves is not bad. I had this happen recently. A guest was wanting cookware at a show in Feb but was worried about spending so much. I told her about the Feb special and she booked a show to get it two weeks later. She still placed a good order with the show.

Personally, I would not address it with the host b/c then you can get into a he said/she said battle and end up being more stressed than to begin with. Just let her know that she does have a booking benefit that she can take advantage of since you booked it off her original show if the lady does host to get the cookware like you would any other host.

It is so sad when people twist what you say and make a big deal out of things that are not there.

I'm not going to address it with the past host. I did tell her sister that I didn't talk to the lady about an order... I just wanted her to be aware that she could host and get it discounted. She is a strange host anyway. I was just floored initially that they would say that to me -and I guess they way she said it. Very strange! I'm glad I'm not the only one this stuff has happened to - makes me feel better!!

People can be so weird! One of my consultants called me the other day to tell me she did a few out of state CC calls from a catalog show. Didn't talk to anyone just left a message..."Just calling to see if you had your products....etc etc" They complained to the catalog host that she was harassing them. Whatever. There are just a lot of unhappy people in the world. Don't sweat it! Keep doing what you're doing! :thumbup:

Heather, sorry you have to deal with this, I agree with Jennifer...things got taken out of context, or there was a misunderstanding on the part of your PH- you didn't do anything wrong...it is your job to book shows! :) I hope it all works out for you!

Related to Stealing Orders From Past Host...??

1. How do I steal orders from past hosts?

To steal orders from past hosts, you will need to access their order history through the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can select the items you would like to add to your own order and proceed with the checkout process.

2. Is it ethical to steal orders from past hosts?

No, it is not ethical to steal orders from past hosts. It is important to respect the host's original intentions and allow them to receive the benefits of hosting a party.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I steal orders from past hosts?

No, you will not be able to earn host rewards if you steal orders from past hosts. Only the original host can earn rewards based on the total sales from their party.

4. What if the past host is no longer active with Pampered Chef?

If the past host is no longer active with Pampered Chef, it is not appropriate to steal their orders. Instead, you can reach out to them and offer to place an order on their behalf or refer them to a current consultant.

5. Can I add items from multiple past hosts to my order?

Yes, you can add items from multiple past hosts to your order as long as you have their permission to do so. It is important to communicate with the hosts and let them know which items you would like to add to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcjenkunkel