• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Really Win a $25 Gift Certificate and a Nice Pan?

In summary, "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" is a popular Pampered Chef product that includes a variety of kitchen tools and a recipe book to help users create delicious and healthy meals in a shorter amount of time. The products come with easy-to-follow instructions and can be used for meal prep. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for longer lasting use.
trps
Silver Member
I could not believe it I saw the other posts and never expected it. I won a $25 gift certificate with a host about 7 years ago. This nice pan is even better!!! My host was excited and her sister was asking for a very nice pan for a Christmas gift. the guests were even excited about the seasoning. I forgot to tell her about the drawing so she really had no idea when the phone rang!!!

That is so AWESOME!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Congrats!!

Awesome! Congrats!

Yeah! Another cheffer wins!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations !!!!!

Congratulations - this is fun!!

What a fun night for you and your host and guests.

Congrats and enjoy!

Yay!!! Here's to hoping a Cheffer wins every night! Enjoy the pan!

Congratulations! WOHOO!

woo hoo!! That's great!

Happy dancin'!!! Congrats! :thumbup: Isn't this 3 nights in a row for cheffers?!?

that is great :) congrats

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Debbie :chef:

YEA! CONGRATS! Did sales end up better because of this?

Wahoo!! :)

What is "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!"?

"I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" is a popular Pampered Chef product that is designed to help you create delicious and healthy meals in a fraction of the time.

What is included in the "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" set?

The "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" set includes a variety of kitchen tools such as a multi-purpose slicer, a spiralizer, a julienne peeler, and a grater. It also comes with a recipe book filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.

How do I use the "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" products?

Each product in the "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" set comes with easy-to-follow instructions. Simply follow the steps provided to prepare your ingredients and use the tools to create your desired dish.

Can I use the "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" products for meal prep?

Absolutely! The "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" products are perfect for meal prep as they help you save time and effort in the kitchen. You can use them to prepare a variety of meals ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer for later.

Are the "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "I Am a Winner Too Too!!!!!" products are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing them for longer lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies