• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unfair Promotion Policy: The Fine Print of Director Perks Revealed

In summary, Sandra is ticked off and just needs to get it out so she can get on. She entered re-promotion on Jan. 1st, but was told that since she was not a director at the time the samples were shipped, she is not eligible for the promotion. She found out on page 3 of the Leadership Handbook that if she has received an approved personal sales requirement waiver or grace month during any of the four qualifying months, the month(s) previous to the qualifying period (equal to the number of approved waiver/grace months) will be used to determine eligibility.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
:grumpy:I'm ticked off and just need to get it out so I can get on. I entered re-promotion on Jan. 1st. One of the reasons I wanted to promote to Director was the second set of products through the Director perk incentive. Well I earned it. September through December I had $1250+ in sales each month which qualifies you to receive the package. Well, I was curious about that and asked my upline. :mad: Here is the reply she got back from HO:

New Product Samples
>
> Directors have the opportunity to earn a selection of new
> product
> samples by selling $1,250 or more monthly during three of the
> four
> months before the sample packages are issued. You must be a
> Director at
> the time the samples are shipped. Your consultant went into
> re-promotion
> as of January 1st she is not eligible for this promotion. This
> information can be fund on page 3 of the Leadership Handbook.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions

Now, I've been scouring the Leadership Handbook for the last 2 or 3 months to make sure I understood every aspect of what I was going through. Nowhere in there is that even address, let alone say that you have to be a Director at the time they are shipped! I was a Director as the time they were earned! Does that not count for anything?! I kinda want to fight it, but I feel so defeated! I already feel like a great big loser for being in re-promotion already! I told my husband if it wasn't for the Disney trip I probably would quit right now. This really sucks.

Okay, I know I do not need a whole second set of products. That is not the heart of the issue. It is the fact that I did earn them. You know? Like I said, I need to vent. I do still feel like giving up. I am not in a happy place right now.

Sandra, I think that really sucks too. :sick::cry: It just doesn't seem fair to me either. If you were a director when you earned it you should get it. But I did find what the HO person said. It's in the Director Policies on page 5.
New Product Samples
Directors have the opportunity to earn a selection of new
product samples by selling $1,250 or more monthly during
three of the four months before the sample packages are
issued. You must be a Director at the time the samples are
shipped. For new product samples, if you have received an
approved personal sales requirement waiver or grace month
during any of the four qualifying months, the month(s)
previous to the qualifying period (equal to the number of
approved waiver/grace months) will be used to determine
eligibility.

Thanks Beth. That really doesn't make me feel better though.

Chef Kearns said:
Thanks Beth. That really doesn't make me feel better though.

I know. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} I wish I could help.

Hugs to you Sandra. I find it hard to keep track of all the rules as well.:confused:

{{{hugs!}}}

This probably won't help either, but I wanted to assure you not to feel bad about ending up in re-promotion. I just got my directorship back Dec. 1 at the very end of my re-promotion period. Please don't be encouraged through this and don't let the red tape get you down. You can do this and Disney is so worth it!

But they haven't shipped yet and you are now a director again.

Oh SAndra. :( That really does suck.
But it's true- Disney is worth it!! And you are FABULOUS!!!
Back on the horse, my friend. :)

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Big {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Do you get the products when you re-promote? The reason I am asking is since new Directors get the products when they promote, I wonder if it is the same when you re-promote. People who re-promoted during the $250.00 promotion last year got it, so maybe it works the same way with the new products.

Oh no!!!! I'd be upset too.

Hugs girlfriend! We love you.

group-hug-smilie.gif

I'm so sorry, Sandra! I'd be beyond frustrated too.:(

crissy11 said:
But they haven't shipped yet and you are now a director again.

She should be right. You are a director NOW and they ship next week. Last year I promoted to director on Jan. 1st and I had done my $1250 in 3 of the 4 previous months so they sent me the products. I do not see why you would not recieve them also. If you dont get them I would call HO and say "look I am a director at the time they shipped" and they should fix it. Good Luck!

We'll see guys. Like I said, it is not like I NEED an extra set of products. I thought I had earned them and would receive them. I felt like I was at a crossroads last night. I wasn't going to continue. I currently do not have any Feb shows scheduled and thought that maybe that was a sign that I should just let it go. But I prayed hard about it last night and I was up till 2am. I do not think that is where the Lord is leading me. I am beyond frustrated and am trying to find the movtivation to call people with a smile, but I have to follow His will for me. Somehow His kingdom is blessed by my doing Pampered Chef.

melodyprine said:
She should be right. You are a director NOW and they ship next week. Last year I promoted to director on Jan. 1st and I had done my $1250 in 3 of the 4 previous months so they sent me the products. I do not see why you would not recieve them also. If you dont get them I would call HO and say "look I am a director at the time they shipped" and they should fix it. Good Luck!

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but she said she entered repromotion Jan 1. I think she means that Dec was her 3rd month of relinquishment and now she is working on the next step to get it back. I believe she's in the same place as Meg.

I hope I'm wrong but that's how I read the first post, especially since HO came back with that answer.

Yeah, you're right Beth, I'm in re-promotion right now.

Okay, I was on the phone with HO so I asked about this for my friend. If you repromote this month (officially repromoting on February 1), you would need $1250 in sales three out of the four months for October, November, December and January. If you repromote next month, you would need $1250 in sales three out of the four months for November, December, January and February. Etc...

Apparently this is how it works for new Directors.

I know you very bummed (as I would be), but there is a chance to get those free products!

GO SANDRA!!! Show them what your are made of and repromote! Earn those Spring/Summer products as a Director!!! EARN a fabulous trip to Disney World for your family!!! GO SANDRA!!!: :D:D:D

((((((HUGS)))))))

Whether you get them or not you are a GREAT director! Those products will be a faded memory when you are sipping Mojitos in Miami and then taking your family on a FREE Disney vacation!

ChefLisa said:
Okay, I was on the phone with HO so I asked about this for my friend. If you repromote this month (officially repromoting on February 1), you would need $1250 in sales three out of the four months for October, November, December and January. If you repromote next month, you would need $1250 in sales three out of the four months for November, December, January and February. Etc...

Apparently this is how it works for new Directors.

I know you very bummed (as I would be), but there is a chance to get those free products!

GO SANDRA!!! Show them what your are made of and repromote! Earn those Spring/Summer products as a Director!!! EARN a fabulous trip to Disney World for your family!!! GO SANDRA!!!: :D:D:D

Thank you for asking Lisa. I had a feeling it would work that way, but I wasn't sure. I should have my 2 new recruits by the end of next week and the sales won't be a problem (...I hope).

1. What is the "Unfair Promotion Policy" at Pampered Chef?

The "Unfair Promotion Policy" at Pampered Chef refers to the rules and regulations that dictate how directors can earn and receive perks, rewards, and promotions within the company. These perks include bonuses, trips, and other incentives.

2. What is the purpose of this policy?

The purpose of this policy is to ensure fairness and equality among all directors in terms of receiving perks and promotions. It outlines the criteria and requirements that must be met in order to qualify for these benefits.

3. How does this policy affect directors at Pampered Chef?

This policy affects directors at Pampered Chef by setting clear guidelines for how they can earn and receive perks and promotions. It also helps to prevent any unjust or unfair advantages among directors.

4. Are there any exceptions to this policy?

There may be exceptions to this policy in certain circumstances, such as for directors with special needs or extenuating circumstances. However, these exceptions must be approved by the company and are not guaranteed.

5. Where can I find more information about the "Unfair Promotion Policy"?

You can find more information about the "Unfair Promotion Policy" in the Director Agreement and the Director Compensation Plan, both of which are available on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your upline director or the company's support team for further clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila