• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Promotion: Free Training and Travel Reimbursement Offer

L
luvs2cook
Okay...I've lurked enough. The special "new director" promotion is this...when you promote to director between February 1 and September 1, HO will pay for your New Director Academy registration PLUS give you a travel reimbursement amount up to $250. All New Director Academy training will be at Home Office in Addison, IL.

I'm not sure about hotel payment whether you or PC pays for it. I was writing down the information quickly and in the dark.

I think that's awesome!!! I set my Director's goal of April 1, 2008 and going to New Director's training on May 16-17, 2008.

Now that I put this information on Chef Success, I need to do it!!!

If this is not correct...please feel free to edit/correct.

Ann said on another post....Actually, ALL New Director Academy sessions are FREE this year! The special promo for promoting that period is that they'll reimburse travel to the Chicago area. The crowd went absolutely nuts over free Director Academy. What a great company!

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
HO said that the New Dir Acad will include transportation within Chicago area, hotel and meals. WOW!!! Plus 2 days of training at HO.

Isn't our company awesome!!!! The crowd was going crazy!!!! It got me pumped up!!!

So are there different dates to go or is there on time ,, just like to know so I can set my goal and work for it,,, sounds really good,,, just need some details about when this is.

Yes...there are different dates; however, I didn't write all of them down. I think Ann posted them in the Leadership notes thread.

Thanks I will try to find them,, I have never ever wanted something so bad as this. I have let my director down and I think she has given up on me because I have not gotten off my butt and worked. I let life get in the way of what I truely want,, but I want this , but I need to have a definate goal in place or I know me I will let it slip by. So I know I want to be a director before I go to conference. And if I can make it and attend the New Dir, training that would be fantastic, I have several leads all ready so now I can work with them and get them moving. It is a win/win situation.

The training is offered 5 times this year: 3/14-15, 5/16-17, 8/22-23, 9/26-27 and 10/24-25.

My goal was to make director by conference... this only makes me want to do it even more!

PCJenni said:
My goal was to make director by conference... this only makes me want to do it even more!
Me too! :love: :chef:

chefann said:
HO said that the New Dir Acad will include transportation within Chicago area, hotel and meals. WOW!!! Plus 2 days of training at HO.
Is that just for US, or for those of us in Canada who are looking to promote, as well?!?!

This is REALLY exciting! I'll have to check the dates to see if it'll work for my mom to babysit any of those. (then to convince dh that I need 2 *vacations* in Chicago, lol!)

peichef said:
Is that just for US, or for those of us in Canada who are looking to promote, as well?!?!
That wasn't specified at Leadership. Many of the announcements were US-specific. But before you get disappointed, check with your upline or Canadian HO.

This awesome news! I can't wait to promote. Got to get those fence sitters off the fence. :)

Is there a flyer on this anywhere? Ive looked on CC and in the Spring CN. thanks!

This news was absolutely amazing! I actually started crying, right in the middle of General Session!!

Gotta promote...Gotta promote...I WILL promote...I WILL promote...!!!

Paula

Are the dates correct Feb 1st thru Sept 1st? Thought it was by NC to get the $250 reimbursement.

They announced Feb through Sept from stage.

At our meeting last night; my director said to get the $250 travel reimbursment, you have to have $1250 personal sales, & $4K team sales the month you promote + the next 2 months. (isn't that the director requirement anyway?)

It's actually a little higher than the Director requirement. That's $750 personal sales, so the incentive is pushing a little.

chefann said:
It's actually a little higher than the Director requirement. That's $750 personal sales, so the incentive is pushing a little.

OH, that's right....of course you knew the right answer---thanks!

I'm so going...who else is jumping on board and when?!
Do you think they will give travel pay after the fact? For instance, say you promote Mar 1st so that would mean technically you couldn't go until at least August...what if you can't wait or prefer to go in May? Will we miss out on the $250 airfare bonus? Anyone know or should I just call HO?

chefann said:
You have to do at least $1250 personally to get a HO lead as a Director so that should be your sales min! Got to love a HO lead!

Ok now since I do not know the answer, I am going to go ahead and ask. Lets say in the month of Feb. I become a director, have my $1250 in personal sales and the $4K in unit sales and I am qualified by the end of Feb to become a director, to go to New Director training in March. Would I pay for my way out to HO, and then they would reinburse me?? Probably did not spell that right. Is that correct?
Thanks everyone
Deb.

For the travel reimbursement, you must do $1250 personal sales and $4000 cluster sales for the month of promotion and the 2 months following. So if you promote on March 1, then you must do that for March, April and May.

This promotions sure makes me want to recruit, recruit, recruit!!!

1. What is the "new director" promotion?

The "new director" promotion is a special offer by Home Office for consultants who promote to director between February 1st and September 1st. It includes free registration for the New Director Academy and a travel reimbursement of up to $250.

2. What is the New Director Academy?

The New Director Academy is a training program held at Home Office in Addison, IL for new directors in the company. It covers various topics related to leadership, business management, and personal development.

3. How do I qualify for the promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must promote to director between February 1st and September 1st. Your promotion must be officially recognized by Home Office and you must attend the New Director Academy within the designated time period.

4. Will I have to pay for my own hotel during the training?

The details regarding hotel payment are not clear at this time. It is best to confirm with Home Office or your upline for more information. However, it is likely that either you or your personal consultant will be responsible for covering the cost of the hotel.

5. When is the best time to take advantage of this promotion?

The best time to take advantage of this promotion is to set your director's goal and promote between February 1st and September 1st. This will ensure that you are eligible for the free New Director Academy registration and travel reimbursement offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies