• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Clip Art? Here's Where to Look!

In summary, you can find clip art for Pampered Chef products on their official website or social media pages. This clip art can be used for personal projects but not for commercial use or resale. There are restrictions on modifying or using the clip art for commercial purposes. You can share the clip art with others as long as you are not profiting from it or claiming it as your own. There is no limit on how much clip art you can use for personal projects.
pamperedape
Anyone have any good sites to get clip art from? Somewhere on here today I opened something with the cutest little chef lady and I can't remember what it was. :mad: Anyone know?

Microsoft.com has a bunch. If you're in Word (or another Office program) and insert clip art, there's usually a "look on the web" option that goes to Microsoft's site.

I have a few favorite sites for clip art. One is OpenClipArt.org, which has a wide variety of free clip art images that are available for personal and commercial use. Another is Clker.com, which also has a large collection of free clip art that is easy to search and download. As for the cute little chef lady, it might be worth checking your browsing history to see if you can find the website you were on earlier. Good luck!

1. Where can I find clip art for Pampered Chef products?

You can find clip art for Pampered Chef products by searching on our official website or by browsing our social media pages.

2. Can I use the clip art for personal projects?

Yes, you can use the clip art for personal projects as long as it is not for commercial use or resale.

3. Are there any restrictions on using the clip art?

The clip art is free to use for personal projects, but it cannot be altered or modified in any way. It also cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I share the clip art with others?

Yes, you can share the clip art with others as long as you are not distributing it for profit or claiming it as your own.

5. Is there a limit to how much clip art I can use?

There is no limit to how much clip art you can use as long as you are using it for personal projects and not for commercial use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • newmexgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies