• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clip Art - What's a Good Source?

In summary, the conversation discusses various options for finding clip art, including using MS Office's clip art, purchasing clip art CDs, and finding free clip art online. Some recommended websites for clip art include Country Graphics and Clip Art by Original Country Clip Art by Lisa and Cute Graphics & Clipart School Daycare Printables by Graphic Garden. Pccrafter is also mentioned as a source for clip art. The conversation also touches on the issue of whether clip art can be used in Word documents.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Where do you all find your great Clip Art?

I'm using MS Office and the clip art that came with it is okay, but I want some of this great stuff I see on your flyers! I'm leary of downloading the 'free' clip art for fear of a virus - is there a good trusted site that you can refer me to? Is there a great package that I should buy? I bought one @ 15 years ago, but it's kinda boring (65,000 images of boring!)

Thanks!

I go to MS office and download from there. I find alot of good stuff there. MUCH more than on the program.

etteluap70PC said:
I go to MS office and download from there. I find alot of good stuff there. MUCH more than on the program.

I've been there too. There's still better stuff that I see others using that isn't on Office online. I just don't know where they get it from.

I bought a clip art CD set several years ago from one of the office supply stores. It has 6 discs of graphics. (Actually, I need to find it - I'm not sure where it is.) You can probably find something in the bargain bin at one of those stores.

I use pccrafter and it has been great. They have some really fun kitchen ones.

3monkeyboysmom said:
I use pccrafter and it has been great. They have some really fun kitchen ones.

What is pccrafter??

can these be used in word documents? That's what I have a hard time with when I but generic CD's and what not.

1. What is clip art?

Clip art is a collection of pre-made images or graphics that can be used to enhance documents, presentations, or other projects. These images are typically created by artists and are available in various formats for easy use.

2. Where can I find good clip art?

There are many sources for clip art, including online websites, software programs, and even clip art books. A popular and reliable source is Microsoft Office, which offers a wide range of clip art options for various purposes.

3. Is clip art free to use?

It depends on the source. Some clip art may require a fee or subscription, while others are available for free. It's important to read the terms of use for each clip art source to ensure proper usage.

4. How can I make sure the clip art is high quality?

One way to ensure high-quality clip art is to choose a reputable source. Additionally, you can preview the clip art before downloading to ensure it meets your needs and standards. Some sources also offer user ratings and reviews to help you gauge the quality of the clip art.

5. Can I customize or edit clip art?

Yes, many clip art images can be customized or edited to fit your specific needs. However, it's essential to check the terms of use for each clip art source to ensure that editing is allowed and to avoid any copyright infringement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • richsimpkinsg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • chefmary
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies