• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Source for Cute Clip Art: Perfect for Flyers and Newsletters!

In summary, the "Discover the Best Source for Cute Clip Art" collection offers a wide variety of clip art including animals, nature, food, household items, and seasonal and holiday-themed images. The clip art can be used for both personal and commercial purposes without any additional licenses or fees. All images are high resolution and can be resized without losing quality. There is also the option to customize the colors of the clip art. There is no limit to how many times the clip art can be used once it is purchased.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know of a good place to find cute clip art for flyers, newsletters, etc. I am not actually looking for photographs, but cartoonish things. So many of you make these beautiful flyers, but where do you get the art?
Thanks,
Jane :)

You can find quite a bit in the Microsoft online clipart gallery. If you are in Word, and go to insert clipart, there should be a little button that says "online."

Since I use mostly word and works I also get the majority of my clipart from the Microsoft website. Just click ones you like them download them. It's prety easy.

Just as an FYI - you cannot legally use Microsoft clip art for business purposes.

http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal/permissions//default.mspx

The following guidelines apply to the use of clip art:

1. You may use clip art in your school assignments and projects.
2. You may use clip art in your church brochure.
3. You may use clip art for personal, noncommercial uses.
4. You may not use clip art to advertise your business.
5. You may not use clip art to create a company logo.

6. You may not use clip art to illustrate the chapters of a book.​

hmmm never thought of checking out those guidelines. Thanks Jennifer!

Related to Discover the Best Source for Cute Clip Art: Perfect for Flyers and Newsletters!

1. What types of clip art are included in the "Discover the Best Source for Cute Clip Art" collection?

The collection includes a wide variety of clip art, ranging from animals and nature to food and household items. There are also seasonal and holiday-themed clip art available.

2. Can I use the clip art for commercial purposes?

Yes, the clip art can be used for both personal and commercial purposes without any additional licenses or fees.

3. Are the clip art images high resolution?

Yes, all clip art images are high resolution and can be easily resized without losing quality.

4. Can I customize the colors of the clip art?

Yes, the clip art images are available in both black and white and color versions, allowing you to easily customize the colors to fit your needs.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the clip art?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the clip art. Once you purchase the collection, you have unlimited access to the images for any of your projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • newmexgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies