• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find The Pampered Chef Handout Flyer with Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Dip Recipe

C
cookerup
I'm looking for a handout flyer that someone posted last year to use if you have a booth at a fair, etc. The top said "Welcome to The Pampered Chef" and it gave info on different aspects- hosting a show, becoming a consultant, etc., and also included the recipe for "Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Dip". Does anyone know where I can find this? Thanks

Found it! Hadnt used it in awhile and wasnt sure if I still kept it, but her you go! Good Luck! :)

Attachments

• flyer for bazaar.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 497
!Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find the handout flyer you are looking for. I believe the one you are referring to is called the "Welcome to The Pampered Chef" flyer and it can be found on our consultant website under the "Marketing Tools" section. You can also contact your upline consultant for a copy of the flyer. As for the Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Dip recipe, it can be found in our recipe library on the consultant website or I can send it to you directly. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Find The Pampered Chef Handout Flyer with Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Dip Recipe

1. Where can I find the handout flyer for The Pampered Chef?

The handout flyer can be found posted online or at events such as fairs and shows.

2. What information is included in the handout flyer for The Pampered Chef?

The handout flyer includes information on hosting a show, becoming a consultant, and a recipe for "Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Dip".

3. Is the handout flyer specific to a certain year?

The handout flyer may vary slightly from year to year, but the overall content and information should remain the same.

4. Can I use the handout flyer for my own events or parties?

Yes, the handout flyer can be used at your own events or parties to provide information and promote The Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a digital version of the handout flyer available?

Yes, the handout flyer can be found and downloaded online in a digital format for easy access and printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • kcjodih