• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request for a Flyer...please :)

In summary, Becky is looking for a flyer to use for her upcoming public show. She asks for help from the community and someone provides her with a flyer that is already customized and ready to use.
pamperedbecky
Hi everyone,
I've tried to search for a flyer under the files section, but there is just too much on there.

I have a show next week that is at a public place. My host (whose friend owns the place) is able to put up flyers announcing it. Does anyone have a cute flyer already made? It's kind of like an open house thing and I"ll be demoing mini BBQ pork sandwiches and basically just having a display, taking orders and having some raffles. Does anyone have something they've posted in a public place like a clubhouse or something like that? I'd just love something to start with, then I can tweak it. I'm happy to share it when I'm done.

To be more specific, the show will be at a bar in downtown Chicago during Monday Night Football!!! Hilarious! It's one of my best friends hosting and she has tons of friends who come to this bar and watch the game. I'm not personally serving or offering any alcohol (I guess people can choose to drink if they'd like to - just like at a regular show), but I'll basically set up a table in the corner. I'd love any flyers that I can use for this event. Thank you!

P.S. This just cracks me up that it's at a bar. Has anyone else ever done that?

Way to go.. You might get some great sales a little later in the game!! Should be a big sale for you!! The men will open up their wallets later. LOL Take some knives,(maybe not knives.. lol) BBQ items, cutting boards too. You might even book some man parties.
Would the bar owner donate say a gift cert for $25.00 to give to
1) anyone who orders.. gets name in hat and draw a name or
2) the person who buys the most wins it. (or spends 60.00)
Let us know how it turns out!!

I did a fundraiser at a bar and it went okay. The "host" forgot all about it and didn't advertise at all, so in about 3 hours I got around $400 in sales on a Friday early evening - not bad for no advertising! She suggested doing another one in November for the holidays, so I should contact her about that!

Ginger that flyer is absolutely adorable!!! I've seen nice flyers but that is AWESOME!

Becky if you do use it and change it for what you need post it here so we can see it as well would you please? Thanks!

Related to Request for a Flyer...please :)

What is a Request for a Flyer?

A Request for a Flyer is a form that allows customers to request a physical copy of our latest catalog or flyer. It can be filled out online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I request a flyer?

You can request a flyer by filling out the form on our website, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

Is there a cost for requesting a flyer?

No, there is no cost for requesting a flyer. It is a complimentary service we offer to our customers.

How long does it take to receive a requested flyer?

It typically takes 1-2 weeks for a requested flyer to arrive at your doorstep. However, this may vary depending on your location and any potential delays in shipping.

Can I request multiple flyers?

Yes, you can request multiple flyers for yourself or to share with friends and family. Please note that there may be a limit on the number of flyers that can be requested at one time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies