• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Free Clip Art for My Fajitas and Margaritas Flyer?

In summary, "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to showcase and reward talented consultants who excel in creating original and high-quality clip art designs. To participate, active Pampered Chef consultants must submit their designs through the designated platform during the submission period. Eligible designs include both digital and hand-drawn designs that can be used on Pampered Chef products or marketing materials. Winners are chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality, and relevance to the brand, and will receive cash prizes and recognition through Pampered Chef's platforms.
newmexgirl
I'm in the middle of making a flyer for my Fajitas and Margaritas show.

Does anyone have any favorite free clip art sites?

Some of you make some awesome flyers and I'm having a hard time finding actual "free" clipart.

Thanks!

Leslie

I like using Printmaster because it is easy to use and has tons of clipart.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

123: Hey there! I love using Pixabay and Pexels for free clip art. They have a wide variety of options and it's all high quality. Good luck with your flyer!

1. What is "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!"?

"Calling All Clip Art Gurus!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to showcase and reward talented consultants who excel in creating original and high-quality clip art designs.

2. How can I participate in "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!"?

To participate in "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and submit your original clip art designs through the designated platform during the submission period.

3. What types of clip art designs are eligible for "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!"?

Any original and high-quality clip art designs that can be used on Pampered Chef products or marketing materials are eligible for "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!" This includes both digital and hand-drawn designs.

4. How are the winners chosen for "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!"?

The winners of "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!" are chosen by a panel of judges from Pampered Chef based on creativity, originality, and relevance to the Pampered Chef brand. The winners will be announced after the submission period has ended.

5. What are the prizes for "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!"?

The grand prize winner of "Calling All Clip Art Gurus!" will receive a cash prize and their winning design will be featured on Pampered Chef products and marketing materials. Runner-up winners will receive a smaller cash prize and their designs may also be used by Pampered Chef. All winners will also receive recognition and exposure through Pampered Chef's social media and other platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • pcheflaurie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies