• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for "Clip N Spread" Items Sold 10 Years Ago

In summary, the "Clip N Spread" item is a versatile kitchen tool that combines the functions of a spatula and tongs. It was previously sold by Pampered Chef but is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition item. It may be possible to find it on other websites or marketplaces, but it is not guaranteed and may be expensive. Alternative products offered by Pampered Chef include the Mix N Chop, Mix N Masher, and Nylon Tongs. Replacement parts for the "Clip N Spread" item are not available as it is no longer in production.
lhpcgirl
Silver Member
Hello there! I am looking for an old item that PC sold 10 years ago. I have no idea who would have these or where to find them but a friend/customer of mine wants them. :confused: They are called "Clip N Spread" and they clip and store on a margarine tub in the fridge. She wants two more. If anyone has any idea what I am talking about, email me please. [email protected]
thanks!

I know exactly what it is and have one but mine was promised to someone else on here (when I can find that thing!!!!) Hubby or mother lost it! Good luck finding them!!!! They are hard to find. They look like a small spreader and attach to a margarine container lip.

bc17_2.JPG

Darn! I got one in my surprise pack at conference, and recently gave it as a host gift. Maybe someone else has one from conference...???

Related to Help Needed: Looking for "Clip N Spread" Items Sold 10 Years Ago

What is the "Clip N Spread" item?

The "Clip N Spread" item is a kitchen tool sold by Pampered Chef approximately 10 years ago. It is a versatile utensil that combines the functions of a spatula and a pair of tongs.

Is the "Clip N Spread" item still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the "Clip N Spread" item is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It was a limited edition item and is no longer in production.

Can I find the "Clip N Spread" item on other websites or marketplaces?

It is possible to find the "Clip N Spread" item on other websites or marketplaces, but it is not guaranteed. Since it is no longer in production, it may be difficult to find and the price may be inflated.

What are some alternative products to the "Clip N Spread" item?

Pampered Chef offers several alternative products that serve similar functions as the "Clip N Spread" item. These include the Mix N Chop, the Mix N Masher, and the Nylon Tongs. You can also browse our full collection of kitchen utensils to find the perfect tool for your needs.

Can I still get replacement parts for my "Clip N Spread" item?

Unfortunately, since the "Clip N Spread" item is no longer in production, we do not offer replacement parts for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Bren706
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies