• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the fair price for my consultant's leftover items?

In summary, Kristi has an consultant who went inactive about 3 months ago. At that time, she wanted to sell some of her stuff but I found the prices too much for me. I talked to her today and told her that I couldn't remember the prices and she said at this point, she's ready to pack the stuff up and store in the attic. She said to just offer a price. So, I'm coming to you. What do you think and how much would you offer?
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a consultant who went inactive about 3 months ago. At that time, she wanted to sell some of her stuff but I found the prices too much for me. I talked to her today and told her that I couldn't remember the prices and she said at this point, she's ready to pack the stuff up and store in the attic. She said to just offer a price.

So, I'm coming to you. WHat do you think and how much would you offer?

Kristi, here is the list of the items that I have left before I pack my boxes and store:

S/S '08 Catalogs pkg. of 25.....$15.00
Sales Recipts FN-13 09/07 95 shts.....$5.00
Order Forms JA-25 03/08 25 qty.....$?
Your Life Your Way DVD 8 qty....$8.00
S/S New Product Mini Catalog 25 qty. $2.00
Congrats on Starting Your New Business Brochure FN-24 09/07 20 qty...?
Start Strong... brochure FK-05R 03/07 36 qty...?
Your Life Your Way Brochure FN-19 09/07 38 qty.....$1.00
Your Life Your Way Brochure FK-07 03/07 21 qty.....$1.00
Planning Guide FN-31 09/07 22 qty. FREE
Planning Guide FK-08R2 03/07 10 qty. FREE
Wedding Registry Brochure FK-76 03/07 17 qty....?
Recipe Cards:
Bites & Bevs Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie 142 cards @ .025/ea
Real Food Real Fast Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet 138 cards @ .025/ea
Chocolate Bliss Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies 45 cards @ .025/ea
Sweet n Simple Mini-Glazed Lemon Cakes 30 cards @ .025/ea
6'o clock Salads Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad 30 cards @ .025/ea
Bags Catalog clear .... tba have to find my receipt on what I paid for them
Door Slip FK-03 03/07 3 pads ?
Invitations:
Your Invited to a Cooking Show FK-01 03/07 277 cards @ 5.54/lot
Real Food Real Fast FN-82 09/07 120 cards @ 2.40/lot
Join the Celebration BP-20 09/04 (OLD) 80 cards @ $1.00/lot
Join Me (GENERIC/OLD) PF-43 11/03 280 cards @ $3.50/lot

As you can see I discounted some things, I also did not know how to price a few things out (you will them italized and have a ? mark), can you help me clarify before you submit to the others. I will try and find my price for the bags by tomorrow evening, I have to look through a few things.

Anyone have any ideas of how much to offer her?

I would take retail price and cut it in half. Some of her things are WAYYYY too high!

I'm with Deb.

Ditto what Deb & Lisa said

I wouldn't pay more than $12 for the catalogs. That's what I sell them to my team for if I have extras and they need them. ($45/4 = $11.25. I round it up to $12 to cover tax - actual cost to me $12.01. I know I am eating shipping but then I am their director.)

I agree her prices are high on the other things too.

DebbieJ said:
I would take retail price and cut it in half. Some of her things are WAYYYY too high!

That's exactly why I didn't buy them sooner. I thought they were ridicously high and I wouldn't pay it. So, I don't want it to be a slap in the face and say too low but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg either. Ugh!

What is the most common dilemma faced by Pampered Chef customers?

The most common dilemma faced by Pampered Chef customers is deciding on which products to purchase, as there are so many great options to choose from.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the start-up kit chosen, but it typically ranges from $109 to $259.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How can I earn discounts on Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to earn discounts on Pampered Chef products, such as hosting a party and earning free or discounted products, or becoming a consultant and receiving a discount on your own purchases.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Most Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the microwave, but it is always best to check the product's instructions or packaging to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
  • noelskitchen