• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Forged Cutlery Without a Receipt?

In summary, the customer bought some forged knives that have rusted. The care instructions were followed, but the knives still rusted. The customer is having problems because one of the knives has a bend in it. He is calling Pampered Chef for help.
Pam6170
I am brand new, I actually just signed up yesterday. I work with a guy who bought some forged cutlery a while ago and they have rusted. He has followed the care instructions and it still happened. He doesn't have the reciept for them, can he get them returned??

Thanks!

Have him call 1-888-OUR-CHEF and tell them the problem. If he can remember the host and or consultant that would help a lot and about when he bought them.

From all that I've read, it's probably not "rust" but carbon spots. Have him try polishing them with a little "BarKeepers Friend" cleanser. (Comes as a powder in a can like Comet). I bet that takes care of it, it did on mine. Has to do with the German Steel I believe. I also have to do this to the Salad Chopper blades.

straitfan said:
From all that I've read, it's probably not "rust" but carbon spots. Have him try polishing them with a little "BarKeepers Friend" cleanser. (Comes as a powder in a can like Comet). I bet that takes care of it, it did on mine. Has to do with the German Steel I believe. I also have to do this to the Salad Chopper blades.
That's true. I hadn't thought of that because I haven't had a problem with any of my knives. I wonder if it has to do with the hardness of the water that some have the problem and some don't?

Ok, i let him know that, he also said that one of them have a bend in it. What to do...what do to

If you call HO and explain, they can look up his information on their computer. You'll need his full name or the name he bought it under. It helps if you have the host and/or consultant's name or at least the date of the show. I had to do this last week for someone and they found it easily.

Pam6170 said:
Ok, i let him know that, he also said that one of them have a bend in it. What to do...what do to
Have him call Pampered Chef.

Pam6170, they have a lifetime guarantee and if he calls PC and tells the host or consultant name, they will be able to help.

If he can't remember and doesn't have the sales recipt, he will be out of luck.

Whatever you do, don't take them from him - it is not your responsibility to pay to ship them back. I have had people try to give me broken stones they bought years ago, no receipt, no idea who the host or consultant was....the guarantee comes from PC, not you.

Ok, I can have him call. He does know the cons. name. Actually they are dropping her and coming to me. That sounded mean didn't it. Ok she dropped them first which is why they are coming to me. I guess they have a HUGE party once a year and almost always is at least a $900 party!! That would be nice.

Yea you! You're off to a good start doing all you can to help him resolve this issue. Yes, if it's bent he should definitely call. (or I've even called on behalf of my customer and then just given their address for the pick-up (if less than 30 days) or given them all the mail in info. and the reference #. Good luck!

Related to Returning Forged Cutlery Without a Receipt?

1. Can I return forged cutlery without a receipt?

Yes, you can return forged cutlery without a receipt. However, you will only receive store credit for the current selling price of the item.

2. How long do I have to return forged cutlery without a receipt?

You have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to return forged cutlery without a receipt.

3. What is the process for returning forged cutlery without a receipt?

You will need to bring the forged cutlery and any packaging or accessories to a Pampered Chef store or contact our customer service team for assistance. They will help you complete the return and issue store credit.

4. Can I return opened or used forged cutlery without a receipt?

Yes, you can still return opened or used forged cutlery without a receipt. However, the item must still be in its original condition and packaging.

5. Can I exchange forged cutlery without a receipt?

Yes, you can exchange forged cutlery without a receipt. However, the new item must be of equal or lesser value than the original purchase and store credit will be issued for the difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • kathijenkins