• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restore Your Forged Cutlery with Stainless Cleaner!

In summary, the Stainless Cleaner is also great for cleaning your forged cutlery!;) One of my hosts had a couple off pieces that had some kind of brown residue on the blade & wanted to return them. I asked her to hold off & brought the cleaner with me today...after a bit of rubbing, the residue came off & the blades look good as new!!:love: Saved us having to return them & she's now interested in purchasing the cleaner for herself!:balloon:
kathijenkins
The Stainless Cleaner is also great for cleaning your forged cutlery!;) One of my hosts had a couple off pieces that had some kind of brown residue on the blade & wanted to return them. I asked her to hold off & brought the cleaner with me today...after a bit of rubbing, the residue came off & the blades look good as new!!:love: Saved us having to return them & she's now interested in purchasing the cleaner for herself!:balloon:

I did not get it in my SS products but my Director did. She used it to clean her stainless stove top and it is shining again. I was disappointed that it did not appear on the Supply Order Form. Who of us wants to show dull stainless cookware?

Make sure you tell her to dry her knives right away from now on to avoid getting those spots.

pkd09 said:
I did not get it in my SS products but my Director did. She used it to clean her stainless stove top and it is shining again. I was disappointed that it did not appear on the Supply Order Form. Who of us wants to show dull stainless cookware?
Tell her to be careful, it's not designed for appliances.

I had a new consultant who wanted to borrow my SS Saute Pan to show her Mom. I haven't used it (it just hangs on my pot rack), but it still had lots of little brown spots on it. I went to my Director's house and cleaned it with the SS Cleaner and it came out great. Then I tried to really put it to the test. My Director has used her pan a lot and it looked horrible. I cleaned half of the inside and half of the outside and she was shocked at the difference. Then her husband cleaned the other half of the bottom and I was afraid we were going to get our pans mixed up. Hers looked just like new. I was completely sold on that cleaner. I can't wait to clean up my SS Mixing Bowls! :love:

Bar Keeper's Friend is a MIRACLE product! I am a born burner. All of the pieces I use get torched! Let them cool, clean with soap then sprinkle on some Bar Keeper's Friend. It is in a gold, black and white container that is a similar type of tube that powdered Comet comes in. You find it at Walmart near the stainless cleaners. It ROCKS!!

I still keep forgetting to look for Bar Keeper's Friend! But I think I'll be getting the stainless cleaner on my catalog show. It does work on the stainless bowls? Guess they didn't mention that.

I think the stainless cleaner works beetter than Bar Keepers Friend. JMO

JAE said:
I think the stainless cleaner works beetter than Bar Keepers Friend. JMO
And, while Bar Keepers Friend is very good, why wouldn't we use the product we sell - especially when it's so good!?

I am amazed at how little is needed to make my stainless look like new! I have a set of stainless "silverware" that was looking very shabby (especially the knives) and so just got a new set. I am giving the old set to my son for his first appartment. Well, I used our stainless cleaner on those knives and I have to say that I might not have bought the new set had I done that first!

Stainless Steel Cleaner and Simple Additons???Has anyone used it on the SA? My SA small squares look awful, I use them as everyday plates and they have taken a beating!!! I saw on the description in the catalog for the cleaner that it would work on the SA but I wanted to hear if it really had from one of my well respected cheffers?!

Yes, I used it on the SA. It did work, but I had to work a little harder than I did with the stainless cookware.

kathijenkins said:
The Stainless Cleaner is also great for cleaning your forged cutlery!;) One of my hosts had a couple off pieces that had some kind of brown residue on the blade & wanted to return them. I asked her to hold off & brought the cleaner with me today...after a bit of rubbing, the residue came off & the blades look good as new!!:love: Saved us having to return them & she's now interested in purchasing the cleaner for herself!:balloon:
Oh and thanks Kathi, I have been wondering about this too!;) :thumbup:

JAE said:
Yes, I used it on the SA. It did work, but I had to work a little harder than I did with the stainless cookware.
I almost came on here and asked why now one had answered me??LOL! I didn't see that you had slipped in between my posts, Jae!!! Thank you!
You say you worked harder at it, but do they look really good? or just okay...
TIA

Last edited:
MissChef said:
Oh and thanks Kathi, I have been wondering about this too!;) :thumbup:
No problem!:) Glad I realized I should post it on here! And I'm tickled that it worked on the forged cutlery because I REALLY didn't want to return unless it was absolutely neccessary. We're having a difficult time receiving mail over here & that would've been just one more thing to worry about when it would arrive!:grumpy:

I just wanted to share a success story.....
Last night I had a Show and as the guests were enjoying the fruits of the Demo I was talking about my favorite products and new products when we touched upon the Stainless Cleaner, my Host said she was doubtful that it could help with her most recent predicament, her daughter had boiled macaroni DRY and Burnt it to the stainless pan. I looked at this pan, which looked like a very shiny Dalmatian and pondered.....do I sell her our Stainless cookware? or try out the cleaner? Well we tried the cleaner and with some elbow grease and some time it all came off. Amazing, at that point I WAS IMPRESSED and so was everyone else. When her husband came back into the room and we showed him he asked " well, did she buy a gallon then?" They had tried EVERYTHING to get it off including Bar Keepers and nothing worked till then. Another satisfied customer and a GREAT demo for my show. Thanks Pampered Chef!

BethCooks4U said:
And, while Bar Keepers Friend is very good, why wouldn't we use the product we sell - especially when it's so good!?

I would definitely use the SS cleaner from PC at my shows to demonstrate how well it cleans, but I personally use Bar Keepers Friend at home because it is WAY cheaper. I can get a can of it for $1 at my local grocery store. And to me, it works just as well as the more expensive brands. :D

Related to Restore Your Forged Cutlery with Stainless Cleaner!

1. How often should I use the stainless cleaner on my forged cutlery?

We recommend using the stainless cleaner on your forged cutlery every 1-3 months, depending on usage and frequency of washing.

2. Is the stainless cleaner safe to use on all types of forged cutlery?

Yes, our stainless cleaner is safe to use on all types of forged cutlery, including stainless steel, carbon steel, and high carbon stainless steel.

3. Can I use the stainless cleaner on other kitchen tools or utensils?

No, we do not recommend using the stainless cleaner on other kitchen tools or utensils. It is specifically designed for use on forged cutlery.

4. How do I apply the stainless cleaner to my forged cutlery?

Simply spray the stainless cleaner onto your cutlery and use a soft cloth to wipe it clean. For tougher stains, let the cleaner sit for a few minutes before wiping.

5. Can I use the stainless cleaner on cutlery with wooden or plastic handles?

Yes, our stainless cleaner is safe to use on all types of cutlery handles, including wooden and plastic. Just be sure to avoid getting the cleaner on the handle and only apply it to the metal parts of the cutlery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • sl_ostertag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies