• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Revive Your Kitchen Tools with Our Stainless Cleaner - Proven Results!

In summary, the stainless cleaner works well on stainless steel items. It can also be used on bowls made of stainless steel.
kcont
I was just getting ready for a show and needed to spruce up my salad chopper when I remembered reading somewhere that our stainless cleaner was good for that. I tried it and it worked!! Then I remebered I had my jumbo BBQ turner that my son left outside for a couple of months that I had already cleaned...but still looked sad. I tried the cleaner again and WOW...looks brand new!! I used it on forged knives that had gotten water spots on them and on the bottem of my executive cookware and again....outstanding!!! This stuff is great!!!! I'm taking it to every show now!!!!!

Has anyone tried it on the SS mixing bowls? Mine need help!

GREAT SHARE---thanks---

It's fabulous on the S/S bowls...use it all the time!

Yes- I've used it on my bowls too!

I used it to clean the rivets on my exec. Made them look awesome!

I love that stuff! I've used it and it really does work. I use that and bar keepers friend!

I've never used it, but I should! I did clean up my salad choppers and BBQ Turner with Barkeepers Friend the other day and that worked great. Ooooh, I should try it on my bowls! THanks guys!

finley1991 said:
I used it to clean the rivets on my exec. Made them look awesome!

love this idea colleen...wouldn't have thought to use it there

I am so glad for this thread! The bottom of my exec. cookware looks awful because my son uses it and doesn't clean it well--my girlfriend uses liquid barkeepers friend but I can't find it anywhere and the powder doesn't work all that well. I am heading out to the garage to get the stainless cleaner out of my kit! Thanks!

I used it on my SIMPLE ADDITIONS-plates- it removes all the grey scratches--

morfia said:
I used it on my SIMPLE ADDITIONS-plates- it removes all the grey scratches--

Really? Oooh, I'm going to have to try today. Thanks! Watch, we're all going to have ideas popping on this thread saying, It works here or it doesn't work here!:p

I plan to try it on my SS sink! I bet it gets shiny~I'll let ya'll know!

Related to Revive Your Kitchen Tools with Our Stainless Cleaner - Proven Results!

1. What makes Pampered Chef's Stainless Cleaner different from other cleaners on the market?

Our Stainless Cleaner is specially formulated to remove tough stains and build-up on kitchen tools, while also protecting the stainless steel surface. It is made with gentle, non-abrasive ingredients that won't scratch or damage your tools.

2. Can the Stainless Cleaner be used on all types of stainless steel?

Yes, our Stainless Cleaner is safe to use on all types of stainless steel, including brushed, polished, and matte finishes. It is also safe to use on aluminum and chrome surfaces.

3. How often should I use the Stainless Cleaner on my kitchen tools?

We recommend using our Stainless Cleaner once a month or as needed, depending on how frequently you use your kitchen tools. Regular use will help prevent build-up and keep your tools looking like new.

4. Is the Stainless Cleaner safe for food contact surfaces?

Yes, our Stainless Cleaner is safe for food contact surfaces. However, we recommend rinsing the surface thoroughly with water after cleaning to ensure that any cleaner residue is removed before using the tools for food preparation.

5. Can the Stainless Cleaner be used on non-stainless steel surfaces?

No, our Stainless Cleaner is specifically designed for stainless steel surfaces and may not be effective on other materials. We recommend using our other specialized cleaners for different surfaces, such as our Non-Stick Cookware Cleaner for non-stick surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • kathijenkins
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
janetupnorth