• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How did a dryer sheet save my customer's Pro 4-Qt Casserole?

In summary, Colleen's customer asked her to return her Pro 4-Qt Casserole because her husband killed it. After scrubbing the pan with a dryer sheet and stainless cleaner, the baked-on food lifted off and it looks like new.
finley1991
One of my customers asked me to return her Pro 4-Qt Casserole because her husband killed it. She wasn't kidding. He left something in the pan and left it on the stove for HOURS. When I saw it I thought there was no hope. It looked like it needed a jackhammer to get all of the stuff off. I called HO and they said that normally they would have taken it back and exchanged it for her, but they no longer have the 4-Qt Casserole in stock so she could trade it for something else... and of course, there is nothing that she can trade it for... all of the other pans are bigger and she loves this size... she says she uses it every day.

Well, I'm posting this because I'm feeling VERY proud of myself!! I remembered at conference a trick I had heard about using a dryer sheet (like bounce) to clean your pans when you can't get the baked-on stuff off. When I got home I googled it and did what it said. (Put the dryer sheet in the pan in water and leave it for 24 hours). IT WORKED! Now, with that, she had soaked this pan and scrubbed and scrubbed, and I did too when I got it from her and nothing would come up. After the 24 hours, the baked on stuff lifted out effortlessly using a Pan Scraper. I rubbed a little stainless cleaner on it and it looks like new (yes the stainless cleaner brightens up the nonstick). I can't wait to show it to my host.

Anyway... that is my victory for the day and wanted to share in case this comes up for anyone down the road! ;)

that's awesome Colleen! You now have a customer for life! :)

That's amazing! I'm going to write this down so I don't forget. You rock :chef:

Thanks for the tip Colleen!! I'm going to have to remember that one!! Thank you for sharing! :D

how totally cool! Who would have even thought to do that???!!!

Related to How did a dryer sheet save my customer's Pro 4-Qt Casserole?

What is the size of the Professional 4-Qt Casserole?

The Professional 4-Qt Casserole has a capacity of 4 quarts, or 16 cups.

Is the Professional 4-Qt Casserole oven-safe?

Yes, the Professional 4-Qt Casserole is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Does the Professional 4-Qt Casserole come with a lid?

Yes, the Professional 4-Qt Casserole comes with a glass lid that is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

What material is the Professional 4-Qt Casserole made of?

The Professional 4-Qt Casserole is made of durable stoneware that is both microwave and dishwasher safe.

Can the Professional 4-Qt Casserole be used on the stovetop?

No, the Professional 4-Qt Casserole is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is designed for oven use only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila