• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did My Consultant Surprise Me with a $678 Show and 4 Bookings?!

In summary, "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." is a line of versatile kitchen tools exclusive to Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. The line includes a variety of kitchen tools, all of which are dishwasher safe and can be used for both cooking and baking. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.
mrssyvo
sound of relief. After white-knuckling last month, in regards to cluster and personal sales totals, That was the sound of my deep breath of relief. I have hit my basic goal, and my team has as well, and we still have plenty of shows to do, and turn in. I got another great surprise as well, I have a consultant on my team, who I honestly thought was hanging up her apron. When I spoke to her last, she said, if shows come, they come, I am not busting my butt for them, and she did $92 in sales last month- to my surprise, this morning on the IPT, she turned in a $678 show with 4 bookings!!!!! I was so excited !!!! I had been including her with Newsletters, e-mails, etc- but she had not been returning my calls.

awesome!!!!

YAY Sue!!!!I'm happy to report that the IPT FINALLY updated and our team (without a $400 show I have yet to submit... darn host!) is less than $5 away from hitting the $4k we need this month (month 3 of *R*) so all is good here in MI :) And a week early too!!!! No weekend stressing wondering if we hit it! YAY!!!!!

Yay Sue!!!

Yay Sue and Colleen! That's Awesome!!!

1. What is "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...."?

"Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." is a line of versatile kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. They are exclusive to Pampered Chef and are known for their high-quality materials and innovative designs.

2. What types of kitchen tools are included in the "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." line?

The "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, whisks, tongs, and more. Each tool is designed to be durable, functional, and easy to use.

3. Are the "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." tools dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." tools are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking and baking a breeze and allows for easy maintenance of the tools.

4. Can I use the "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." tools for both cooking and baking?

Absolutely! The "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." tools are designed to be versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. They are perfect for any meal preparation, whether it's on the stovetop or in the oven.

5. Are the "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." tools covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of the "Awwwhhhhh-- That Is the ...." tools come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. This ensures that if there are any defects or issues with the tools, they will be replaced or repaired at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • foogiczon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • flemings99