• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Charm Bracelet: A New Incentive for CN Consultants This Fall

F
foogiczon
Got my CN on Thursday. Was a little surprised by the charm bracelet for 2 or 4 shows a month this fall.

I would think consultants would rather get products. However, the bags went over very well last year, and maybe they are trying for that same enthusiasm.

Not feeling it yet.;)

They've done this kind of promotion before and it goes over well, at least with a good number of consultants. I have several who worked to get the links in the last bracelet they did. One did one show every few months but she made sure to do the requirements every month to get that one. Hopefully that will happen again with some of our people. As directors we should easily earn the whole thing - but then these promotions aren't meant for us. I am grateful though that they let us earn them too!

I LOVE the bracelet (honestly I like it way better than the excellence awards bracelet) I am VERY excited about it and I plan to get my team super excited about it too. I am so glad directors can earn these incentives too, they keep me motivated! :)

I'm giving away bracelets and my team is super excited too

Has anyone heard how we earn the apron charm? They skipped over it with the Oct & Nov charms so it must be for something extra. I am moving cross country soon and I don't want to miss an announcement.

If you can't publicly say could you please message me.

Only guessing...I am still at work and too lazy :approve:to look it up!! Might it be the consistancy charm?

baychef said:
Only guessing...I am still at work and too lazy :approve:to look it up!! Might it be the consistancy charm?

No. They said the mix n chop charm was for consistancy. If you count them there is one extra and I thought the apron might be for going to Leadership but we're getting the chef hat charm for that. Maybe it's an extra consistancy one for those who earn all of them? Someone said there would be surprises...

I don't know about everyone else, but my team is buying into this charm thing! I have 7 out of 10 active last month with 2 shows (and 2 of them I didn't expect anything!)... and they don't want to be left out. I LOVE this promotion!

Rats...another thing I missed out on because I can't go to leadership :( Hmmmm...I wonder then about the apron.

Glad your team is excited about the bracelet!! Will have to see if mine are as well!

1. What is the purpose of the charm bracelet for CN consultants this fall?

The charm bracelet is a new incentive for CN consultants to increase their sales and attendance at shows during the fall season.

2. When will CN consultants receive the charm bracelet?

CN consultants will receive their charm bracelet upon reaching either 2 or 4 shows per month during the fall season.

3. What is the alternative incentive for CN consultants, aside from the charm bracelet?

Last year, CN consultants received bags as an incentive, which was well received by consultants. The charm bracelet is a new and different option for this year.

4. Do CN consultants have to reach a specific sales goal in order to receive the charm bracelet?

No, the charm bracelet is specifically tied to the number of shows attended per month, not sales. This allows consultants to focus on increasing their attendance at shows rather than solely on sales.

5. Is there any excitement or enthusiasm among CN consultants for the charm bracelet incentive?

At this time, it is too early to gauge the level of excitement or enthusiasm among CN consultants for the charm bracelet. However, the success of the bags incentive from last year suggests that this new incentive could also be well received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies