• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do the New CN bracelet charms equal 8 or 9?

In summary, there are 8 earning opportunities for the bracelet charms, but if you submit 2 shows in each month, you get an extra charm.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
By my caculations, there are 8 earning opportunities for the bracelet charms, but I count 9 charms in the new CN.

Sept. - Dec. is four months

monthly charm each month you submit two shows = 4 charms
starting in October, another monthly charm for two shows = 3 charms
consistency bonus charm for two shows each month = 1 charm

That's 8. There are 9 charms pictured:
1. apple wedger
2. food chopper
3. mixing bowls
4. DCB
5. apron
6. pitcher
7. mix n chop
8. cooking pot
9. spice turnabout

How do they figure?

Maybe those who go to leadership will get one? I guess we'll find out when they decide to tell us. I was surprised that the bonus was the mix n chop. I really thought it would be the apron.And that's 4 shows to get the second charm in Oct-Dec

BethCooks4U said:
And that's 4 shows to get the second charm in Oct-Dec

You're right. Thanks for the correction. I wrote that last night when I was pretty tired.

Maybe they will give us a Christmas present?

I heard that there were going to be some surprises for us.

I thought it said something about if you submitted 2 shows in each month, you got an extra charm?

Amanda_RI said:
I thought it said something about if you submitted 2 shows in each month, you got an extra charm?

Starting in October. Too bad it doesn't include Sept. That's an easy month to get 4 in. But then we do get the bracelet/keychain to put the charms ON that month.

All I know is I WANT it ! :love: It is so cute when you see it in person, and feels heavy (ie good quality I hope?).

And be careful ~ they announced at Fall Launch that they are doing away with the "Held and Submitted" to just "Submitted" in the month but the charm bracelet/keychain does not follow this. Someone the the FB PC Consultant support group called HO this morning and was told that shows MUST be HELD AND SUBMITTED in the same month to count towards the charm....same as always, per Shelia at HO.....Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
And be careful ~ they announced at Fall Launch that they are doing away with the "Held and Submitted" to just "Submitted" in the month but the charm bracelet/keychain does not follow this. Someone the the FB PC Consultant support group called HO this morning and was told that shows MUST be HELD AND SUBMITTED in the same month to count towards the charm....same as always, per Shelia at HO.....

Karen

Yes this is true - if you read the fine print of the flyer it says "at least TWO Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be held in the earning month, as noted below, and submitted no later than midnight CT on the last calendar day of the month"

But... I just got clarification from my SED. She said: "Excellent question! What we were told at the launches is the correct info. The printed flyer is incorrect. They will be making a correction in the weekly bytes."

BethCooks4U said:
But... I just got clarification from my SED. She said: "Excellent question! What we were told at the launches is the correct info. The printed flyer is incorrect. They will be making a correction in the weekly bytes."

I was wondering that because they said it would start in September. That's why I checked the flyer - always need to read the fine print. Hopefully they will make that correction soon.

I was confused by the fine print also. To be on the safe side though, I'm going to do my best to hold and submit though- at least till they clear it up! ;)

Yeah, I should have at least 6 shows in September, probably more so I'm not worried but then there's my team...

One of them heard that our team wasn't going to have the numbers (only 2 submitting out of 25 - plus her so 3 really) so she said she'd submit it today. She only does a catalog show every other month or so (older with health issues) so I'd love to be able to tell her she can get the bracelet and charm with just one more show which she already said she will put in because it's a new season. Nice reward for helping the team - but then I KNOW we will make it in Sept anyway. It's a blue moon when we don't make it. Oh, wait, last night WAS a blue moon. Go figure.

Related to Do the New CN bracelet charms equal 8 or 9?

1. How does 8 = 9 exactly?

This is a common question that often confuses people. It is important to understand that 8 and 9 are not equal in the mathematical sense, but they can be considered equivalent in certain situations. For example, in modular arithmetic, 8 and 9 are considered equivalent because they both leave a remainder of 1 when divided by 7.

2. Can you explain the concept of 8 = 9 in more detail?

Sure! The concept of 8 = 9 can be better understood by looking at the concept of congruence in modular arithmetic. In this system, two numbers are considered equivalent if they leave the same remainder when divided by a certain number. In the case of 8 = 9, both numbers leave a remainder of 1 when divided by 7, so they are considered equivalent.

3. How is 8 = 9 relevant to cooking and the Pampered Chef brand?

At Pampered Chef, we often use the concept of 8 = 9 to show the versatility of our products. Just like how 8 and 9 may be different numbers, but can be considered equivalent in certain situations, our products are designed to have multiple uses and can help you save time and effort in the kitchen.

4. Is 8 = 9 a mathematical fact or just a concept?

It is a mathematical concept that is based on the principles of modular arithmetic. While 8 and 9 are not equal in the traditional sense, they can be considered equivalent in certain situations, making 8 = 9 a useful concept in mathematics and beyond.

5. How can I use the idea of 8 = 9 in my everyday life?

The concept of 8 = 9 can be applied in various ways in everyday life. For example, if you are trying to cut down on your sugar intake, you can use 8 packets of a sugar substitute instead of 9 packets of sugar to achieve a similar level of sweetness. Additionally, in cooking, you can use different ingredients to achieve the same end result, just like how 8 and 9 can have different values but still be considered equivalent in certain situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies