• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS and Visa Payment Confusion: Understanding How to Pay for Your Website

And, you are sure this is after Jan 1 2008?? Thanks, just being sure!Yes, this conversation happened after Jan. 1, 2008.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I am confused on what I am reading.

Can you pay for the website with the VISA Debit card, or just the Consultant VISA? I see two different things that lead me to think both... I can't figure out what it is.

I know they just changed this for Jan. 1 2008, so it looks like now you can ONLY pay with the VISA, but then somewhere else I saw it said your debit card will be billed. I am so confused.

TIA for your response!

PCMelissa said:
I am confused on what I am reading.

Can you pay for the website with the VISA Debit card, or just the Consultant VISA? I see two different things that lead me to think both... I can't figure out what it is.

I know they just changed this for Jan. 1 2008, so it looks like now you can ONLY pay with the VISA, but then somewhere else I saw it said your debit card will be billed. I am so confused.

TIA for your response!

You can pay either way (PC debit card or PC visa). I used my debit card for mine since I didn't qualify for a PC credit card. :(

lkprescott said:
You can pay either way (PC debit card or PC visa). I used my debit card for mine since I didn't qualify for a PC credit card. :(

PHEW! Cause I know I wouldn't be qualifying either, and even if I did, I don't WANT another darn CC. haha :eek:

And, you are sure this is after Jan 1 2008?? Thanks, just being sure!

Yup.... after qualifying they sent an email for a 90-day free trial of PWS and I never put my payment info in (I figured, they had that info, I wouldn't need to supply it)... they actually canceled my site and I just went in, put in my PC Debit numbers and they re-activated it - best part.. nothing was lost! I thought I'd have to put in all my contacts and such but didn't. Anyway, that whole thing just happened last week and if you look under "Update Site Options" when you're in your PWS manager you'll see the choice between PC debit and PC credit card...

It was confusing how they worded it when they switched companies for the PC credit card. It sounded like everyone had to get a cc. The debit card is not affected at all by the change, it's just those that had the old cc that had to switch/apply for the new one.

1. What is PWS and how does it relate to paying for my website?

PWS stands for "Personal Website Service" and it is a feature offered by Pampered Chef for its independent consultants. It allows consultants to have their own personalized website to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. PWS is separate from the main Pampered Chef website and requires a separate payment.

2. How can I pay for my PWS?

There are a few different options for paying for your PWS. You can use a credit or debit card, set up automatic monthly payments, or use a Pampered Chef gift certificate. It is important to note that PWS cannot be paid for with Visa gift cards.

3. I am having trouble with my Visa payment for my PWS. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties with your Visa payment for your PWS, please double check that the card information is entered correctly and that the card has not expired. If the issue persists, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I use a different form of payment for my PWS?

Currently, the only accepted forms of payment for PWS are credit or debit cards, automatic monthly payments, or Pampered Chef gift certificates. If you are unable to use any of these options, please reach out to customer service for alternative solutions.

5. Is there a way to set up automatic payments for my PWS?

Yes, you can set up automatic monthly payments for your PWS by logging into your consultant account and selecting the "My PWS" tab. From there, you can select the option to set up automatic payments and choose the date and amount you would like to be charged each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • AZPampered Chef