• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying for Pampered Chef Websites....

In summary, to pay for your Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account and click on the "My Website" tab. From there, you can pay with a credit card or through your Pampered Chef account balance. You can also pay with a different currency, but you will need to contact customer service for assistance. Choosing the annual subscription option can save you up to 10%, and you can cancel your subscription at any time through your consultant account. Canceling your subscription will take your website offline, but you will not lose any of your content and can reactivate it at any time.
hoosierchef
Can you only pay for the PC website using Pampered Debit or Credit, or can I type in other cc info in the box?? :confused: I would really like to get that up and running before I print many labels or business cards!

Thanks!

Anyone??
hoosierchef said:
Can you only pay for the PC website using Pampered Debit or Credit, or can I type in other cc info in the box?? :confused: I would really like to get that up and running before I print many labels or business cards!

Thanks!

Anyone know??
:(

I think it's only with the Debit or Credit Card. If you have submitted your Application for them to HO, it only takes 5 business days to get it. If you want to, you can even CALL them after the 5 biz days to get it over the phone.

One other thought, could you use your Director's card for this one time? I would do that for a consultant if we could....

Related to Paying for Pampered Chef Websites....

1. How do I pay for my Pampered Chef website?

To pay for your Pampered Chef website, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "My Website" tab. Under the "Website Subscription" section, you will find a link to pay for your website. You can pay with a credit card or through your Pampered Chef account balance.

2. Can I pay for my Pampered Chef website using a different currency?

Yes, you can pay for your Pampered Chef website using a different currency. Please contact customer service for assistance with converting your payment into the appropriate currency.

3. Is there a discount for paying for my Pampered Chef website annually?

Yes, there is a discount for paying for your Pampered Chef website annually. You can save up to 10% by choosing the annual subscription option instead of the monthly option.

4. Can I cancel my Pampered Chef website subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your Pampered Chef website subscription at any time. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "My Website" tab. Under the "Website Subscription" section, you will find a link to cancel your subscription. Please note that canceling your subscription will result in your website being taken offline.

5. Will I lose my website content if I cancel my subscription?

No, you will not lose your website content if you cancel your subscription. Your website will be taken offline, but you will still have access to your content and can choose to reactivate your website at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • luvmypomeranian
Replies
Views
  • mspibb