• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Oh Sheila..? About Using the Show Planner!

In summary, Sheila recommends that you highlight the show planner in order to draw the attention of your guests to it. She also recommends that you follow up with the RSVP's if you call them. Lastly, she recommends that you put a dollar sign next to the host kit credit so that you will remember to mention it to your guests.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Sheila!

I know that somewhere you posted about how you highlight the show planner - but I can't find it!

Could you re-post that info? I actually ordered some show planners to try it, and now they are just sitting here, because I can't find the info!

Thanks!

Yes! But you have to use a red ball point pen! No other color does the trick like red, their eyes go right to it! (tips from the CD High Impact Host Coaching)

Wish List: Start now, wish BIG!
Invitation list section: Fill it up, Seriously!
Followup with RSVP's: If you call them, they will come!
write in your web address so they don't have to go look for it
Put a Dollar Sign next to the host kit credit so you'll remember to mention it when you go over the list with them.
Put astericks next to each host reward
On the back, I put 1 circle around the Show sales of $1,000 and it's Free Product Amount, then another circle around the 4 half-priced items & the 30% off. Above that section, I write: This is our goal. Invite LOTS of people and you CAN achieve this!

Then I tell them how many hosts I've had that have hit that level this year and that all my $1,000 (or higher) hosts get their name on my web page. Getting their name on the web page is reason enough for some of them to hit the level. That matters more to some that the benefits! Crazy!!! One poor girl worked her butt off and moved from $500 to $800 trying to get her name on my web page. ;) She settled for the extra benefits. LOL

Thanks Sheila! I'm gonna try this out!

You're welcome!I don't give them out anymore without the writing. It really does seem to make a difference!

Just finished writing all of that in the one I'm sending out today! :)

:D Hope you get good results from it too Coleen!

What is the purpose of the Show Planner?

The Show Planner is a tool designed to help consultants plan and organize their Pampered Chef parties or shows. It allows you to easily create guest lists, track RSVPs, plan menu items, and keep track of orders and sales.

How do I access the Show Planner?

To access the Show Planner, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Show Planner" tab. You can also find it under the "Tools" section on the main menu.

Can I customize my Show Planner?

Yes, you can customize your Show Planner to fit your individual needs. You can add your own categories, menu items, and even upload your own images to use for invitations and other planning materials.

How can I track my orders and sales through the Show Planner?

The Show Planner has a built-in order tracking feature that allows you to easily keep track of orders and sales. You can enter orders as they come in and the Show Planner will automatically calculate your sales and commission.

Is the Show Planner mobile-friendly?

Yes, the Show Planner is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet connection. This allows you to easily manage your shows on-the-go and stay organized wherever you are.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefruthie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pckelly