• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!

In summary, the conversation discusses the promotion of two employees, Karen and Annastasia. The conference call mentioned in the summary is for Karen's promotion.
chefruthie
Gold Member
A very big and heartfelt CONGRATS to you Sheila!! You are in the March CN as a newly promoted Advance Director :party::party::party:. You are an inspiration to us all!

Somebody please post some dancing bananas for her :D I have no idea where to find them or how to post them!

I know I was thinking HEY I KNOW HER!!!!

and then I saw my name and was like HEY IM IN THE NEWS!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Awe, thanks ladies! And congrats to you too Kimberly on your promotion to Director! ;)

Nice job ladies!! I'm anxious for my name to be in there for Senior on April 1st!!

DebChefIA said:
Nice job ladies!! I'm anxious for my name to be in there for Senior on April 1st!!

WOW!!! Congratulations to Sheila and Deb!!!! :party:

Thanks Deb & (((fingers crossed))) that it happens for you! I'm hoping to hit that level this summer. ;)

Congrats, Sheila!! That's awesome!!!

Way to go ladies!!!! :party:

Congratulations Sheila!

dancing-banana-large.gif

WooHoo! A dancing banana with pom-poms! LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations Sheila!

dancing-banana-large.gif

Thank you Linda!! Now my day is complete! This has been a VERY good day :D

WAY TO GO SHEILA!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations! How fun to see your name in "lights"!!!

By the way Lynette, I have a conference call on Wed the 9th with Suzette's Team. Did she tell you?

Sheila, I saw your name and them I was like there is my Name too!!! Ladies congrats on your new promotion and I love the bananas.

Karen

Yes, Congrats to Karen for her Jan promotion & Annastasia will be in the next newsletter for her Feb promotion! :D Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my team? ;)

Congrats!!!!

chefruthie said:
Thank you Linda!! Now my day is complete! This has been a VERY good day :D

Anything for you Ruthie!

Wahooo!!! Way to go!!!! I am thinking about dancing bananas.. does that count? :)

Sheila said:
By the way Lynette, I have a conference call on Wed the 9th with Suzette's Team. Did she tell you?

No, she didn't tell me that... I am struggling a little with having a cohesive director team.. what are you speaking on?

Basically recruiting & promoting, but if we have time I'll be happy to answer any questions they have on other topics too. ;)

Related to Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!

What is the "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!" about?

The "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!" is an advertisement created by Pampered Chef to celebrate and congratulate Sheila Dacey on a special achievement or milestone.

Who is Sheila Dacey?

Sheila Dacey is a person who has achieved something noteworthy or special that merits recognition and congratulations from Pampered Chef.

How often does Pampered Chef release "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!"?

The frequency of "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!" releases may vary, as they are typically created to celebrate a specific individual's achievement. However, Pampered Chef may release multiple ads throughout the year to congratulate different people.

Can anyone be featured in a "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!"?

Yes, anyone who has achieved something special or noteworthy can be featured in a "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!" by Pampered Chef.

How can I nominate someone to be featured in a "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!"?

If you know someone who has achieved something special and you would like to see them featured in a "Congratulations Ad Sheila Dacey!!!", you can reach out to Pampered Chef and submit a nomination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Kathy Friedman