• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Flyer Now Available on TastyTidbits.net - Free Flyers!"

In summary, a recruiter has added a recruiting flyer to a free flyers website but is concerned it may be too overwhelming for potential recruits. Other users on the site are praising the flyer and requesting additional versions in different formats. Some are having trouble saving and printing the files, but the recruiter offers a solution. The recruiter also mentions the possibility of creating a flyer for price increases and shares other flyers available on the website.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I've added a recruiting flyer to the free flyers site... it's a bit wordy and may be TMI for some potential recruits, so you'll have to use your discretion in presenting it... I wouldn't want anyone to get scared off by information overload....

www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm

yeah!Great job Joy! This is exactly what I needed for a couple of potential recruits that I'm working with now...before I have any new paperwork from the HO. Thanks so much for posting!!!

p.s.-If someone can transfer to Word that would be awesome as well. I could then email it to potential recruits who don't have MS Publisher.:)

I have it there in Word and PDF formats, not Publisher...

Hi! Joy
I seem to be having trouble saving and printing the free word files. Is there a way you can post them here.

Thanks,
Cindy

Joy, that looks GREAT! I also have a few potentials that I wanted to give some more info to--especially what products are in the kit! Thanks!!!

Awesome flyer Joy. I don't think it is too overwhelming.

pamperedcindy said:
Hi! Joy
I seem to be having trouble saving and printing the free word files. Is there a way you can post them here.

Thanks,
Cindy

Let me try... I used to post them but then I ran into some memory issues (the graphics made the files pretty large).

Here are the recruiting flyers

Attachments

• Your Life Your Way.pdf
    166.4 KB · Views: 379
  • Your Life Your Way.doc
    527 KB · Views: 437
PampChefJoy said:
Here are the recruiting flyers

I don't think these are overwhelming at all. I think they are gorgeous. Very nice for guest packets. Love love love them. My quote...lol

Can you post the new products flyer? I'm having trouble downloading and saving that one too. Thanks!

Great job Joy!

These are awesome...Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Thanks Joy,
It is not too much info, it is just enough. Looks like I started something. Everyone wants your files, because they are great.

Thanks
Cindy

Oops!
PampChefJoy said:
I have it there in Word and PDF formats, not Publisher...

Sorry about that Joy! I was looking at the wrong thing. Thanks for your help!:)

Hi! everyone,
I just tried again to save the word files on the tasty tidbit site. This will save Joy from downloading them to this loop. What you have to do is instead of "open" say "save" to computer. Then save it to your documents and then you can open it and add your information.

Thanks,
Cindy

Wow thanks for the hard work Joy! That is awesome!

Joy, I can't remember from last year... Do you usually make a flyer of price increases?

I made a big combined Fall Flash flyer last fall but I haven't gotten around to doing one for the spring.... there are some great announcements but not as much info as was thrown at us last summer... I'm thinking about how I want to compile that all into a flyer but not sure if I'm going to go with that or just do the individual retired and new products flyers....

Here are the other flyers:

Attachments

• Spring 07 Retiring.doc
    232.5 KB · Views: 357
  • Spring 07 New Products.doc
    167.5 KB · Views: 410
  • Spring 07 New Products.pdf
    218 KB · Views: 340
  • Spring 07 Retiring.pdf
    184.5 KB · Views: 277

What is the "Added Another Flyer" feature and how does it work?

The "Added Another Flyer" feature is a tool that allows consultants to easily add a second flyer to their online party or event. This feature can be found in your consultant workspace under the "Marketing" tab. Simply click "Create Another Flyer" and you can customize the flyer with your own information such as party details, special offers, and product recommendations.

Can I use the "Added Another Flyer" feature for both online and in-person events?

Yes, the "Added Another Flyer" feature can be used for both online and in-person events. It is a great way to provide your guests with additional information and promotions for your parties.

How many flyers can I add to my event using the "Added Another Flyer" feature?

You can add up to two flyers to your event using the "Added Another Flyer" feature. This allows you to provide your guests with multiple promotional opportunities and information about your event.

Can I customize the design and content of the additional flyer?

Yes, you can completely customize the design and content of the additional flyer. You can choose from a variety of templates and add your own images, text, and special offers to make it unique to your event.

Is there an additional cost for using the "Added Another Flyer" feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Added Another Flyer" feature. It is included as part of your consultant subscription and is a great tool for promoting and enhancing your parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies