• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New Flyers for Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, the website designer updated their website and provided links to new flyers. Some issues with the PDF file printing resulted in the designer uploading the file again. They also listed people they owed favors to, and their favorite people. Finally, they said they were excited to use the new flyers.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I finally had a chance to update my website. Here are links to all the new flyers I designed this month:

http://www.tastytidbits.net/augustflyers.htm

You can check back as I will be adding a few more within a week, but for now, I'm going to take a day or so break from the grind... my family has not seen me do anything but sit at the computer for over a week! I will be processing new subscriptions and answering questions, but holding off on more flyer edits.

Please note that the formats that I post the flyers in are the only ones that are available. Please don't ask me for it in another format -- I either don't have it in that format or I cannot release it (sorry - I tend to be a little overprotective of my work sometimes -- I have had less than stellar experiences before with having my work tweaked and redistributed by others).

Thanks and happy selling!

Joy all of this are great! Thank you! Thank you!

But...(isn't there always a but?) when I go to print the Retiring Items Flyer in PDF all the images and wording disappear on the second page???? It prints the first page fine, but prints a blank page for page 2. I saved it, but I the same things still happens. Any suggestions on how to fix this? TIA

Andrea

I will have to upload it again from home tonight... I think there was one where the Adobe didn't convert correctly... I uploaded the wrong one.

As I have said before... yoru have a beoooooteeeful flyer.
I am wondering if you can make it so that the prices can be changed?? or tell me if there is a way to do it? That way us canadian girls can borrow it as well! That would be so awesome of you, and you would be forever in my ..... um... my.... what to say, what to say...... hmmmm.....
List of folks I owe a favor to?? Favorite people list? Heart?? pick your favorite!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL:D

AWSOME FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to use them!!!! Thanks !!!

Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!!

What is the purpose of "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.."?

The purpose of "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.." is to showcase all of the available flyers and promotions for Pampered Chef products.

How often are new flyers added to "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.."?

New flyers are added to "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.." on a monthly basis. However, there may be special promotions or limited-time offers that are added more frequently.

Can I order products directly from "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.."?

No, "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.." is only a digital catalog. To place an order, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any discounts or promotions available in "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.."?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions featured in "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers..". Be sure to check back regularly for the latest offers.

Can I share "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.." with my friends and family?

Yes, you can easily share "Okay, Here Are All My Flyers.." with others via email or social media. Simply click on the share button to send the link to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MGG
  • SDowning
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies