• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theSpring Splash Is Done! (Cross Posted From Flyers Forum)

In summary, the Spring Splash event is an annual sales promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and introduces new products to customers. It will be held from March 1st to April 30th this year, with special offers and discounts available. Hosting a party during the event is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Orders can be placed through a consultant, online, or by phone.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
You can download it here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/flyers.htm

Please do me a favor and save it to your hard drive instead of opening it off the site each time. These flyers have so many hi-res images that they are bandwidth hogs, and I expect there will be quite a few people downloading them. I don't my server to crash :)

Please feel free to share with your upline/downlines -- and if you like the work, spread the word about Tasty Tidbits! Thanks!

Thank you Joy! I didn't read them word for word yet, but the flyers look great!

Thanks Joy, Beautiful as always!!!

Super looking flyers! Thanks!

Wonderful Joy! I'm waiting to share with my ED until after she does our Spring kick-off meeting next Saturday. Don't want to ruin the surprise for the rest!

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing!

:love: the fillable pdf's

:)

Joy, these flyers are GREAT!!!

Related to theSpring Splash Is Done! (Cross Posted From Flyers Forum)

1. What is the Spring Splash event all about?

The Spring Splash event is an annual sales promotion held by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and offer exclusive deals to customers. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials and try out new cooking tools.

2. When is the Spring Splash event happening?

This year, the Spring Splash event will be held from March 1st to April 30th. However, some products may sell out before the end of the event, so it's best to order early to ensure availability.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts during the Spring Splash event?

Yes, there are special deals and discounts available during the Spring Splash event. These can include limited-time offers, bundle deals, and discounts on specific products. Be sure to check out the event flyer for all the details.

4. Can I host a party during the Spring Splash event?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during the Spring Splash event is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Plus, with the exclusive deals and new products available, your guests will love it too!

5. How do I place an order during the Spring Splash event?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, online through their website, or by calling their customer service line. Don't forget to mention the Spring Splash event to take advantage of any special offers or discounts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies