• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Available Today - Get the Latest Outlet Flyer!

In summary, the latest outlet flyer features a variety of new products, including non-stick cookware, a food chopper, and baking mats. New products are released monthly, and can be purchased online. Special deals and discounts are available on these new products, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free items, including the new products in the outlet flyer. Contact your consultant for more information.
IvoryCat
I was wondering if anyone has a new outlet flyer. I would like something to send to my customers in email to inform them of the new products available as of today. I have one, but unfortunately I am unable to put the nice photos on the email, so maybe someone who has publisher can email if to me? I dunno...help! Heres what I have.

Attachments

• Nov-Outlet-Flyer.doc
    184 KB · Views: 413
I just emailed you the email that I send out...I use the photos in the email from the website!

also, if you use your content - make sure you change your directions on how to get to the outlet....the bottom button was changed from "order products" to "shop holiday gifts" today...

Thanks a bunches. It was a big help. :)

What new products are available in the latest outlet flyer?

The latest outlet flyer features a variety of new products including our popular non-stick cookware set, versatile food chopper, and innovative baking mats.

How often are new products released in the outlet flyer?

New products are released in the outlet flyer every month, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest and greatest kitchen tools.

Can I purchase these new products online?

Yes, you can purchase all of the new products featured in the outlet flyer on our website. Simply add them to your cart and complete the checkout process.

Are there any special deals or discounts on these new products?

Yes, the outlet flyer offers exclusive discounts and deals on the new products, making it the perfect time to add them to your collection.

Can I host a party and earn free products with these new items?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products, including the new items featured in the outlet flyer. Contact your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CRuff
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies