• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to The Pampered Chef: Looking for Flyer Ideas!

In summary, Christy is a brand new consultant and is doing well so far. She has had 2 cooking shows and has booked several more. She is looking for ideas for flyers to advertise her business.
CookwithChristy
Hello Everyone! I'm a brand new consultant; new to the great world of The Pampered Chef and I'm loving every minute of it! I just signed on on Oct. 2nd and am currently working on my Super Starter Month One. I had my first cooking show last friday, the 20th, which went SO WELL! The show closed at $920, I got 3 bookings, one potential recruit, and just signed my very first recruit on Tuesday! I had my second cooking show on Sunday, the 22nd, closed at $400, still not too bad and have several bookings for both November and December! I pray that this isn't just beginner's luck! I'm so glad to have found this community of other consultants!
Since I am new to the business and want to get the word out, does anyone have any great ideas for flyers? I'm fairly new to our neighborhood and would like to share that I'm now a consultant for The Pampered Chef, but need some ideas on how to advertise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!:)

Hi Christy, welcome :) great job so far.. what a first show!!! and already having a recruit awsome job. There are a TON of flyers here, just look through files or there's even a search button for the specific ones... good luck :) ~tiffany p

Welcome to TPC and CS! It sounds like you are doing awesome so far! Contrats!

Do a search for "neighborhood" in the files sections and the first file you will see neighborhood catalog flyer or something pull it up and it is a great one to pass out in your area to let them know you're a newbie starting your biz! You can also post it at your local businesess that have a posting board of info or use Biz cards if you have them yet?

Good luck

That is awesome! What a fabulous start to the business. Definitely keep up that enthusiasm because it will continue to be contagious. Let this momentum carry you through the end of the year and you will have an incredible start to the new year!!:D

Welcome Christy!!"FLYERS" - put them everywhere....your local grocery store usually has a posting area, laundry mats (don't judge), Dr. offices, post office, schools, your vehicle!!

Try to get your name out there - sports events, church bulletin boards, your hubby's workplace, etc.

Make up some door hangers and introduce yourself to your neighbos that way.

Good Luck - and welcome aboard...

hello Christy how exciting for you!!!! Keep up the good work!!! Congratulations!!
you will love this site, it offers some much everyone is very helpful just keep searching I'm sure you will find what you are looking for this site has everything!!!

Great job on your first parties..... Look for any silent auctions and holiday fairs to get your name out there...... WELCOME to the family.....

Thank you all so much for the warm greetings and great advice! I will definetly try them all!

AWESOME job on your first 2 shows! Whatever you're doing, send some of it my way. :D

What are some flyer ideas for promoting Pampered Chef products?

1. Showcase a featured product: Highlighting a popular or new product can catch the attention of potential customers and entice them to learn more about it.

2. Host a cooking party: Encourage customers to invite their friends and family to a cooking demonstration or party where they can see and try out Pampered Chef products.

3. Offer discounts or promotions: Everyone loves a good deal! Offer a discount or special promotion on certain products to attract customers.

4. Share testimonials: Include testimonials from satisfied customers on your flyer to showcase the quality and usefulness of Pampered Chef products.

5. Include a call to action: Make sure to include a clear call to action on your flyer, such as "Shop now" or "Contact me for more information," to prompt potential customers to take the next step.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • Goldenbaby