• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Did My First Training.....

In summary, the length of your first training session should be around 30-45 minutes, with the option to gradually increase as you become more comfortable. It is important to wear comfortable and supportive clothing and shoes for your training sessions. The frequency of your sessions should be 2-3 times a week, with the option to increase as you progress. It is necessary to warm up before your training session to prevent injury, and the location of your training can vary depending on your preferences and the type of exercises you are doing.
colegrovet
Gold Member
signed my 4th recruit Monday, did her first training today. :D
My Dir was on the line with me.. But was nervous and excited for her at the same time as I did the training. Her first party is scheduled for 1 Jan...

congrats!!!

Congratulations! That's amazing news! It's so exciting to see new recruits joining our team and starting their journey in this business. I remember my first training and how nervous I was, but also how much I learned and grew from it. It's great that your Director was there to support you and your new recruit during the training. I'm sure she will do great at her first party on January 1st. Keep up the good work and keep supporting and encouraging your team members. Together, we can achieve great success in this business!

1. How long should my first training session be?

The length of your first training session will depend on the type of training you are doing and your personal goals. It is generally recommended to start with a shorter session, around 30-45 minutes, and gradually increase the length as you become more comfortable with the exercises.

2. What should I wear for my first training session?

You should wear comfortable, breathable clothing that allows you to move freely. It is also important to wear proper athletic shoes that provide support and stability for your feet.

3. How often should I do my training sessions?

The frequency of your training sessions will depend on your goals and fitness level. It is generally recommended to start with 2-3 sessions per week and gradually increase to 4-5 sessions as you progress. It is important to allow your body time to rest and recover between sessions.

4. Do I need to warm up before my training session?

Yes, it is important to warm up before any physical activity to prevent injury and prepare your body for the exercises. A warm up can include dynamic stretches, jogging, or light cardio exercises.

5. Can I do my training sessions at home or do I need to go to a gym?

It depends on the type of training you are doing and your personal preferences. Some exercises can be done at home with minimal equipment, while others may require access to a gym or fitness center. It is important to find a training environment that works best for you and your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein