• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed up a Nc and Now My D Is in Cincy! Any Advice, Helpful

In summary, "Nc" stands for New Consultant and "Cincy" is short for Cincinnati in the context of Pampered Chef. If your Director is in Cincinnati, you can seek guidance and support from them as well as attend local team meetings, events, and training opportunities. You can also connect with other consultants in your area through your Director, Facebook groups, or the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. As a new consultant, it is important to take advantage of the training, utilize social media and personal networks, and have fun while starting your Pampered Chef business. There are also specific resources available for new consultants, such as the New Consultant Success Guide, New Consultant Toolkit, and training videos and web
stefani2
I just signed up a NC and now my D is in Cincy! Any advice, helpful tips (For her and I)...what should I get her to do first --online training?...first 4 Shows booked?

Kinda lost on this one (I never received any training myself - so could use some help here).

:chef:

Jenna--- Go to the thread on GRATE 2008----

There's a thread on here somewhere with files on things she can do while she waits for her kit. If she's already gotten it, it would be a good checklist so she hasn't forgotten anything.

Congrats on your new recruit! :thumbup:

thanks for your helpThanks ladies! I will see if I can find it!:)

Related to I Just Signed up a Nc and Now My D Is in Cincy! Any Advice, Helpful

1. What does "Nc" and "Cincy" stand for in this context?

"Nc" stands for New Consultant, referring to someone who has just signed up to become a Pampered Chef Consultant. "Cincy" is short for Cincinnati, which could be the location of the new consultant's team or training location.

2. What should I do now that my Director is in Cincinnati?

If your Director is in Cincinnati, it's likely that you are also located in that area. You can reach out to them for guidance and support as you start your Pampered Chef journey. They can also provide information on local team meetings, events, and training opportunities.

3. How can I get connected with other consultants in my area?

Your Director may be able to connect you with other consultants in your area. You can also join Facebook groups or attend local events to meet and network with other Pampered Chef consultants. Additionally, the Pampered Chef website has a "Find a Consultant" feature that can help you locate consultants in your area.

4. What are some tips for new consultants starting their Pampered Chef business?

First and foremost, take advantage of the training and support provided by Pampered Chef. Attend team meetings and training events, and reach out to your Director or other experienced consultants for guidance. Utilize social media and your personal network to promote your business. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process!

5. Are there any resources specifically for new consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a New Consultant Success Guide and a New Consultant Toolkit to help new consultants get started and navigate their business. There are also training videos, webinars, and resources available on the Pampered Chef website and through the consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Nanisu