• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join in the Fun at National Night Out with Delicious PC Recipes!

In summary, National Night Out is an event that promotes crime and drug prevention awareness in neighborhoods across the United States. It is a night to celebrate community and strengthen police-community partnerships.
Harrle
Anyone participating in National Night Out tonight? If you are, are you making a PC recipe to share and what is it? How are you going to present it? Will you put the recipe, your business card or a catalog out by your recipe or hand it out if anyone asks?

I'm still trying to decide what I am doing? Between the 102 degree day yesterday and the rain today, I am not very motivated and not sure if I want to start up the oven???:confused:

If you didn't get to read this post before attending NNO we would still love to hear your feedback!:)

Leea

What is National Night Out?

dannyzmom said:
I'm wondering too!!

?? I have not heard of it either...

http://www.nationalnightout.org/nno/

It's America's Night Out Against Crime!

The "23rd Annual National Night Out" (NNO), a unique crime/drug prevention event sponsored by the National Association of Town Watch (NATW), has been scheduled for Tuesday, August 1, 2006. We cordially invite you and your community to be a part of our NIGHT OUT 2006 team.

Last year's National Night Out campaign involved citizens, law enforcement agencies, civic groups, businesses, neighborhood organizations and local officials from over 10,000 communities from all 50 states, U.S. territories, Canadian cities and military bases worldwide. In all, over 34 million people participated in NNO 2005.

NATIONAL NIGHT OUT is designed to:

* Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
* Generate support for, and participation in, local anticrime programs;
* Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships; and
* Send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.

Click here to find out more about the history of
NATW and National Night Out.

Along with the traditional display of outdoor lights and front porch vigils, cities, towns and neighborhoods 'celebrate' NNO with a variety of events and activities such as:

* block parties,
* cookouts,
* visits from local police and sheriff departments
* parades, exhibits,
* flashlight walks,
* contests, and
* youth programs.

NNO has proven to be an effective, inexpensive and enjoyable program to promote neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships in our fight for a safer nation. Plus, the benefits your community will derive from NNO will most certainly extend well beyond the one night.

The official 2006 NNO Registration Form is available on this site. Simply complete the online form and submit it. (Note: There is no cost to register or participate!)

Once registered, coordinators receive an ORGANIZATIONAL KIT filled with 'how-to' materials such as:

* promotional ideas
* guidelines
* tips
* questions and answers
* camera-ready art
* sample news releases and proclamations

You will also receive NNO "Updates" during the period leading up to the event. Plus, you'll receive information on "Project 365" - a unique component to the National Night Out campaign.

Don't delay. Be sure your community is part of the nation's largest annual crime/drug prevention event. Complete and submit the online NNO Registration Form today.

Thank you in advance for your interest, support and early response.

I'll be doing a fly-by as I'm going to a PC meeting tonight (I missed my cluster so going to another to see the new stuff!).

I'm about to make Chocolate Cluster Cookies and wear a button. I just hit my street with fliers Sunday about my Open House in 2 weeks. DH will have to take any info after I have to leave (only can stay about 20 mins...bummer!).

12 minute choc cherry cake in the fluted pan and iced tea in the gallon QSP it is!

Hmmm...Well, hubby and I are having a "night out" as it is our 2nd wedding anniversary tonight...does that count as a Night Out? ;)

dannyzmom said:
Hmmm...Well, hubby and I are having a "night out" as it is our 2nd wedding anniversary tonight...does that count as a Night Out? ;)

Did you:

* Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
* Generate support for, and participation in, local anticrime programs;
* Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships; and
* Send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.

while you celebrated your anniversary?:D J/K

Congrats on 2 years!:)

Leea

Related to Join in the Fun at National Night Out with Delicious PC Recipes!

1. What is National Night Out?

National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. It is typically held on the first Tuesday in August and aims to make neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live.

2. When is National Night Out celebrated?

National Night Out is celebrated on the first Tuesday in August, with some exceptions for states with extreme weather conditions. In 2020, it will be held on August 4th.

3. How can I participate in National Night Out?

You can participate in National Night Out by organizing or attending a neighborhood block party, hosting a cookout or potluck, or organizing a community-wide event. You can also show your support by turning on your porch lights and spending the evening outside with your neighbors.

4. What are the benefits of participating in National Night Out?

Participating in National Night Out can help to strengthen community bonds, foster positive relationships with law enforcement, and promote a safer neighborhood. It can also serve as a way to get to know your neighbors and build a stronger sense of community.

5. How can Pampered Chef help me host a successful National Night Out event?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for hosting a successful National Night Out event. From grilling tools to serving platters, we have everything you need to make your event a success. Our consultants can also provide party planning tips and recipes to help make your event even more memorable. Contact us today to learn more!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views