• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Delicious Recipe Night - Invitation Download Available!

In summary, Karen is looking for the recipe night invite that was supposed to be on the website. She is unable to find it and needs to get invitations out.
KCPChef
Does anyone have the recipe night invite that was supposed to be on the website? We are having one next week and I cannot find it anywhere and need to get invitations out!!! Just wondering. If you can download, would you mind posting it for me? Thank you!!!! :)

I haven't heard of this one, is it new?

Here is what I think you are talking about. I hope I got it to upload!

Karen

Attachments

• P1952-072011_US recipe night invite_FNL.pdf
    241.4 KB · Views: 575
Karen, where on the website did you find that? Do they have the agenda as a download too?

Thank You! This looks like a great idea!

It wasn't on the website. I received it from my Sales Manager. There really wasn't an agenda for it. I am holding one the first week of August. My team has been told they can invite up to 5 people each, more if other team members are not bringing 5 themselves. They can invite perspective recruits or good customers/hosts. I'm going to do a live demo which will include the "ticket" game. The new products will be on displayed and each team member is to bring a new recipe from the Season's Best cookbook. Each team member is to also bring their own catalogs and order forms. This can be used for pre-orders of new products and/or orders from existing catalog.
I will be supplying the drinks and paper products.

It's being promoted as a "tasting". Tasting new recipes as well as "tasting" what the P.C. may be able to offer them. The limit to 5 per team member is because it is being held at my home and if everyone brings 5 then we would have over 60+ in attendance. This is the first one I've held so we'll see how it goes.

Check with your upline director, she may have more information that was given to her by her upline Executive. I'm under the home office, so what I receive about things like this is very limited.

Good Luck

Karen

There was an agenda in the Director Training (part two) - I'll see if I can find it. But the invites were supposed to be on Consultant's Corner starting yesterday - thank you so much for posting - I was hunting everywhere for it! ;)

Related to Join Us for a Delicious Recipe Night - Invitation Download Available!

1. Can I customize the Recipe Night flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can easily customize the flyer with your own information by editing the text and adding your own images.

2. How do I print the Recipe Night flyer?

To print the flyer, simply click on the print button at the top of the flyer or go to File > Print.

3. Can I share the Recipe Night flyer on social media?

Yes, you can easily share the flyer on social media by clicking on the share button and selecting the platform you want to share it on.

4. Is there a cost to use the Recipe Night flyer?

No, the Recipe Night flyer is a free resource for Pampered Chef consultants to use for promoting their events.

5. How do I access the Recipe Night flyer?

The Recipe Night flyer can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and go to the Marketing tab, then select Flyers and Brochures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • quiverfull7