• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun at National Night Out - Delicious Stroganoff Recipe Included!

In summary, "National Night Out" is an annual campaign that aims to build stronger relationships between police and communities and create safer neighborhoods. It is held on the first Tuesday of August and encourages community members to get to know their neighbors and local first responders. People can get involved by organizing or participating in local events, and activities such as potlucks, games, and safety demonstrations are often part of the event. "National Night Out" is inclusive and open to all neighborhoods and communities.
lockhartkitchen
Tonight our neighborhood celebrated National Night Out with a potluck, games for the kids, firetruck, police finger printing for kids, etc. I brought the stroganoff. Big hit! I had several ask for the recipe and one that wants to come to my next show, one wants a catalog. Yeah!

Woohoo, way to go Julie!

Thanks. Now I have the flu today. Carpooled out of town for a class with a co-worker, and started throwing up and you know the other. I didn't want her to miss the class, so I had her drive me close by to my director's house. I spent the afternoon on her couch. Pray that I'm feeling better tomorrow. I have two more days of the class and follow-up calls to make.

great way to work your biz Julie...but bummer that you aren't feeling well.

I hope that you get better soon!

Hi there! It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the neighborhood National Night Out event. I'm so glad to hear that the stroganoff was a big hit! It's always a great feeling when our dishes are enjoyed by others. I would be happy to share the recipe with anyone who is interested and would love to have you at my next show. I'll make sure to bring plenty of catalogs for you and your friends to browse through. Thanks for spreading the love for delicious food and for supporting my business. Have a great day!

What is "National Night Out"?

"National Night Out" is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. It is typically held on the first Tuesday of August.

Why is "National Night Out" important?

"National Night Out" is important because it brings together community members and law enforcement to work towards a common goal of creating safer and more cohesive neighborhoods. It also provides an opportunity for residents to get to know their neighbors and local first responders.

How can I get involved in "National Night Out"?

You can get involved in "National Night Out" by organizing or participating in a local community event, such as a block party, cookout, or neighborhood watch meeting. You can also reach out to your local police department or community organization to see how you can contribute.

What are some activities that can be done during "National Night Out"?

Some activities that can be done during "National Night Out" include community potlucks or barbecues, games and activities for children, neighborhood walks, and safety demonstrations by local law enforcement. You can also use this time to discuss and address any concerns or issues within your community.

Is "National Night Out" only for certain neighborhoods or communities?

No, "National Night Out" is for all neighborhoods and communities. It is a national event that aims to bring together all members of a community, regardless of location or background, to promote safety and unity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Harrle
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies